Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

Just now, Renio said:

ok i'm going to stop talking about the america

let's just... talk about how everyone I like is straight, huh? you'll never know who though, and no amount of peer pressure and can reveal it

That sucks.. but we're all still young and figuring things out

Just now, Broken said:

You can join in the Starry Skies Roleplay. And me and Flower will rp in one that you create. 

eh... I don't really know what's happening there. plus it takes literally FOREVER to make a roleplay by my standards.

Just now, Renio said:

ok i'm going to stop talking about the america

let's just... talk about how everyone I like is straight, huh? you'll never know who though, and no amount of peer pressure and can reveal it

The girl that I like is bi ace, but I'm 99% sure she's not into me. She's had a gf before but it was an online gf. It's actually kind of funny. One of my friends had a crush on her last year, but he found out she had a girlfriend so he stopped liking her. Then this year I like her, and I'm pretty sure he likes me. 

Just now, Flower said:

That sucks.. but we're all still young and figuring things out

hence why I never have straight lines in my drawings. Should've seen it in the stars, before I realized "nope I don't like these, *ahem*, guys"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renio said:

eh... I don't really know what's happening there. plus it takes literally FOREVER to make a roleplay by my standards.

You could join in Runaway once they get to another island. And you don't need any background info about that rp.

Just now, Broken said:

You could join in Runaway once they get to another island. And you don't need any background info about that rp.

what's runaway? actually I guess I'll go check...

I know why Ukraine x Canada is a thing now and it makes a little more sense now
but they are by far the best countryhuman ship in my book

(apparently Canada was the first country to recognize that Ukraine was an independent country? so they helped Ukraine train their military or something. and we have a lot of Ukrainians in Canada... anyway I still really like this ship and you can't stop me from shoving it in your face. I also prefer the gay route when shipping them)

• Eek! 2

6 minutes ago, Renio said:

I’m stopping myself from looking at country humans because I’ve been looking at it all day. All day.

I’ve seen some in my recommended are they any good?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Flower said:

I’ve seen some in my recommended are they any good?

yeah. they're good but I can assure you that most of them have blood, swearing and other stuff like that. but I mean, they're good. just be careful.

I totally didn't get slightly addicted

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

no. 

• Sad 2

ill just shove cats at whoever's looking at this until somebody says something (definition of somebody- not me)

Nutberry the glamorous medicine cat
This cat's name is Nutberry, and a tom. They are a medicine cat. They are a short-haired light ginger and white with pale hazel eyes. Postive trait: Skillful. Neutral trait: Glamorous. Negative Trait: Uncooperative.

• Like 1

need a blanket, Tornkit?
This kit's name is Tornkit, and a tom. They are a kit. They are a short-haired dark red cat with odd eyes. Postive trait: Stable. Neutral trait: Impressionable. Negative trait: Cold.

• Like 1

okay I guess I'll just keep making jokes about these cat's personalities

why'd I leave "undogmatic" in??? what does that even mean???? mossy, i'm afraid you've got no positive trait...
This rogue's name is Mossy, and a she-cat. They are a(n) adult. They are a short-haired white and light silver patched cat, with brown eyes. Postive trait: Undogmatic. Neutral trait: Whimsical. Negative Trait: Lazy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Renio said:

okay I guess I'll just keep making jokes about these cat's personalities

why'd I leave "undogmatic" in??? what does that even mean???? mossy, i'm afraid you've got no positive trait...
This rogue's name is Mossy, and a she-cat. They are a(n) adult. They are a short-haired white and light silver patched cat, with brown eyes. Postive trait: Undogmatic. Neutral trait: Whimsical. Negative Trait: Lazy.

image.png.f0d05db715bd7d6c829a046a2bc01d3a.png

(I'd talk with you but I gotta go in a couple minutes)

7 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

image.png.f0d05db715bd7d6c829a046a2bc01d3a.png

(I'd talk with you but I gotta go in a couple minutes)

thanks. but this means, apparently, being dogmatic means that you take authority or dogma?

• Like 1