Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

Just now, Broken said:

I don't want to go to school tomorrow. For many reasons. Not just because it's boring.

im going to assume those are personal reasons. I understand, school sucks no matter what the reason
I also gave this one girl a valentine on friday and she thinks I don't like her so when I go back to school on Tuesday I'm pretty sure she's gonna freak on me

1 hour ago, Flower said:

How can I assist you m’person

I suppose by giving me water? I filled up a glass but ended up giving most of it to my cat... damn him, I'm dehydrated

1 minute ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

You seemed lonely

uh yeah actually I haven't been able to see my one best friend is real life for a week because she's never at her house. and I'll probably end up doing what I did yesterday today: nothing. Nothing but watching youtube and playing Lioden.

2 minutes ago, Renio said:

uh yeah actually I haven't been able to see my one best friend is real life for a week because she's never at her house. and I'll probably end up doing what I did yesterday today: nothing. Nothing but watching youtube and playing Lioden.

How about a visit to the library? Or is it too far away?

• Like 1

Just now, Just normal Lilytuft said:

How about a visit to the library? Or is it too far away?

maybe. depends if anyone has time to go later, and the most i'll do there is pick up the one book that's probably not there and not read it until tomorrow because oddly I only read at school.

i'm not really enjoying having nothing to do lately. this will probably be the most I do today, talking to someone.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Renio said:

maybe. depends if anyone has time to go later, and the most i'll do there is pick up the one book that's probably not there and not read it until tomorrow because oddly I only read at school.

i'm not really enjoying having nothing to do lately. this will probably be the most I do today, talking to someone.

I have to go now for a hour and a half... (Horse stuff)

Try drawing something. Maybe your lions?

Tribe: IceWing
Name: Alpine
Color: Light gray with darker top scales and black horn ruff and spines. Lighter wings.
Eye Color: Indigo-purple
Age/Birthdate: 14 (4998 AS)
Personality: Challenging, Amusing, Difficult
Special Abilities: None
Special Body Parts/Oddities: Extra tail
Accessories: black pouch containing some copper necklace

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1