Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

On 1/26/2020 at 12:20 PM, Renio said:

I’m stopping myself from looking at country humans because I’ve been looking at it all day. All day.

Just note that there’s a lot of NSFW stuff. A lot. So much that if you look up “countryhumans” on DeviantArt, all you get is Mature Content.

Edited by MelonOfTheHighlands
Did I mention the Nazi Germany x USSR shippers?
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MelonOfTheHighlands said:

Countries. As humans. Personally, I think Polandballs are better because they have less NSFW.

Countryballs have been around for ages (for like, 7 years) in the alternate history fandom, then the hetalia ppl got a hold of them and.... that happened 

• Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, Renio said:

does anyone have roblox. can someone play with me on Yellowstone (https://www.roblox.com/games/2721393525/Yellowstone?refPageId=ff0e9483-7dec-4e07-824c-b538d41c39df), i'm not on there now but i'll go on in a second. i'm renie2590 and i'll probably play as a wolf named Maiba or Makbe

I could probably play, I’d be Swamplefoox, but maybe friend me so I don’t have to search 

56 minutes ago, Renio said:

does anyone have roblox. can someone play with me on Yellowstone (https://www.roblox.com/games/2721393525/Yellowstone?refPageId=ff0e9483-7dec-4e07-824c-b538d41c39df), i'm not on there now but i'll go on in a second. i'm renie2590 and i'll probably play as a wolf named Maiba or Makbe

Roblox WQ?

hey wait actually, can I request that someone totally make a wq inspired rp? I'd be running faster than I ever have in my life, if someone did that
Maiba and Makbe will have justice!~ once they find someone to talk about it. damn Makbe, I had to make you gay, didn't I? couldn't resist, now you're bi

• Like 1

hey @Flower could you help me out here? I mean you sound like the person that would make a wq rp… I just seriously want one, but if you don't have the time or want to that's okay ^^

(I would make one myself, but I really don't have any ideas and it'd take a literal year)

19 minutes ago, Renio said:

hey wait actually, can I request that someone totally make a wq inspired rp? I'd be running faster than I ever have in my life, if someone did that
Maiba and Makbe will have justice!~ once they find someone to talk about it. damn Makbe, I had to make you gay, didn't I? couldn't resist, now you're bi

I might when I get back (posting this because I have barely enough internet to do so, but not enough to play Roblox, I just discovered)

I legit just had the greatest time on discount wq keeping care of a puppy. 12/10 would do again. they should be coming back later, though, so I should be getting to do it again. just chilling until they get back

been a long time since I said legit. feels good, Kimaba, feels good.image.thumb.png.4cc82ba1dafb959910172510a642e396.png

• Like 2

i'll just sit here... for another 20 minutes... I hope they come back soon, because I can't keep moving the screen to show i'm not afk to not get booted out forever :( 

I’m broke again on lioden but as a side note I’m giving the ferus that was literally born today all my money

because I bought a heavenly serenity and now she’s gonna get it

so pretty

thank you, Yuhazi you’ve definitely fueled my love for ferus lions

• Eek! 2

16 minutes ago, Renio said:

Can somebody teach me how to play terraria? I mean, my terraria is extremely outdated, though...

I'd teach you, but I'm a noob too