Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

2 minutes ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

I don't even have strong political views about this (I'm a Finn). The games are just so well made and fun

Indeed it is. xD 

ah. it feels so good just to sit here and see the majestic beauty that will be my king someday (in April)…
I'm also not sure what to name him. I originally just thought of "Labakie", but I don't know. Oh, and this is going to cost a lot of heart shells. what he actually looks like now is under this fabulous heir
1444248136_LiodenHeir.png.8c1b79b003b94fbe32589fa4492bfb74.png (and he probably won't look exactly like this, because 3 markings on him are actually randomly generated. it doesn't make a huge difference, though)

right now, he is potato primal. Still partly pretty, though
image.thumb.png.fd63e4a8d037e0d8933afc801c149171.png

I plan on using the tiger's eye on him, too so he'll look like an adolescent while also being king

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I feel so proud of myself for planning this out perfectly, making the best heir and such and such... so pretty. I added one more marking to him and changed up the orders and stuff!! I love him too much. He’s my wallpaper now on my iPad. Oh and... any name suggestions? (And I forgot to mention that I actually bought him from the trading center for like 500 sb. He’s a primal)1752228F-12F5-46BF-93D9-94A7D074759B.thumb.jpeg.f82dc10a9e1455a1c8694fc15b30c9c1.jpeg

hopefully by the end of February he looks at least like this. I told you the markings are randomized on three of them, the maroon, rose and ardor ones, but I already tested them all so he doesn’t look crappy no matter what marking he gets. Anyway, my dream baby is on his way to victory.

and I told you... I’m strangely proud.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

What type of primal? :3

Normal primal. I honestly would’ve been in heaven if he was a ferus since I love them, but I can stick to a normal primal

• Eek! 1

Just now, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

If it was Smilus hes name should have been Smiley...

But normal works too! What about Saber?

Sabrekin? (Since I prefer to make up random things)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

Two more months is gonna take too long >:( at least it’ll give me time to possibly add more markings on my heir since, y’know, I heard there’s some marking applicators in march cough cough...

Edited by Renio
  • Sad 1
  • Eek! 1

4 more heart shells and I’ll officially have enough to buy all the stuff for my heir. My patience is running out though, the stuff to buy my heir is on tier 3... I even saved up 6000 sb so I could buy the other applicators in the slap shop.

agh, I swear if when I come back from Cuba that lioden isn’t at least half way to tier three on both shops I’m going to tear my hair out from impatience.i set a low goal, lioden, go and achieve it before I go bald along with no skin, since I’m going to burn it all off on vacation

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

At least I’m asking for 35 dollars for my birthday. Need minecraft... stupid laptop, don’t die on me now. I know, I know, you probably have like 4 thousand files of junk that I should delete and under 700 gb left, but I swear, if you make minecraft a nightmare to play, I will make your unlife hell. I promise.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

No, you didn't! Where are you gonna go? (I gtg now but I'll see your response later)

Somewhere in Cuba. This will be the third time I’m going to Cuba. I'm leaving for a week on Tuesday.

• Eek! 2

41 minutes ago, Renio said:

Somewhere in Cuba. This will be the third time I’m going to Cuba. I'm leaving for a week on Tuesday.

That's really cool! I've only been out of the US when I was 4 and 6, both of times to South America (Ecuador the first time, Ecuador Columbia and Peru the second). I don't really like travelling (maybe it'd be better now that I have a laptop), but I'd really love to go to Britain some day...

• Eek! 1