Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

No, you didn't! Where are you gonna go? (I gtg now but I'll see your response later)

Somewhere in Cuba. This will be the third time I’m going to Cuba. I'm leaving for a week on Tuesday.

• Eek! 2

41 minutes ago, Renio said:

Somewhere in Cuba. This will be the third time I’m going to Cuba. I'm leaving for a week on Tuesday.

That's really cool! I've only been out of the US when I was 4 and 6, both of times to South America (Ecuador the first time, Ecuador Columbia and Peru the second). I don't really like travelling (maybe it'd be better now that I have a laptop), but I'd really love to go to Britain some day...

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

I love her too!

Thank you. My scratch account is called “Aurorabliss20” and her name is Aurorabliss because of it. She also used to be... a former med. cat apprentice, dark purple and black. Bleh. Stupid old oc. (She’s completely different now)

• Eek! 1

17 minutes ago, Renio said:

Thank you. My scratch account is called “Aurorabliss20” and her name is Aurorabliss because of it. She also used to be... a former med. cat apprentice, dark purple and black. Bleh. Stupid old oc. (She’s completely different now)

Whana RP on discord?

1 minute ago, Floridaball said:

He’s much prettier than mine

What’s yours look like? I’ve read the lioden wiki on the February event so many times just to make sure I have enough heart shells when tier 3 rolls around, and read it all so i know exactly what I’m doing. I also have 6000 sb I’m telling myself to stop spending so i can get stuff in the slap shop. It’s really hard trying not to spend stuff.

• Like 1

Just now, Renio said:

What’s yours look like? I’ve read the lioden wiki on the February event so many times just to make sure I have enough heart shells when tier 3 rolls around, and read it all so i know exactly what I’m doing. I also have 6000 sb I’m telling myself to stop spending so i can get stuff in the slap shop. It’s really hard trying not to spend stuff.

77733D68-A1EC-497B-ACD8-34096C6AB827.thumb.jpeg.e75a178064f67e42055cfc7985ac8f8d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Floridaball said:

77733D68-A1EC-497B-ACD8-34096C6AB827.thumb.jpeg.e75a178064f67e42055cfc7985ac8f8d.jpeg

Oh. Maybe you can spruce him up a bit by buying some cheap applicator on branches (they exist, I can give you the link to a branch that has an inverted brawl for 350 sb) and buying applicators from the events?

Oh yeah and when I crown my heir everyone who has an account on lioden that’s here can have free breedings. And I want everyone that has an lioden account that’s on here to friend me or I’ll friend them. I mean, you can have free breedings now, but my main male sucks :’)

• Eek! 2

1 minute ago, Renio said:

Hey, my heir used to be this guy. Who is... not attractive.99C274D7-BBE4-40DA-93DE-DDA3DC7AD327.thumb.png.fb2eb1d36a19ead9672877d25690d0c3.png

also its ironic that he looks like he's going to do whatever scar did in the lion king. murder Labakin, basically.

• Haha 1