Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

does... anybody know how to voice record and screen record at the same time, then make a video and such and such? No? I'll leave it up to the pros I guess to play niche and put it on youtube...

just figured out I have a crappy microphone of the side of my headphones, that's all.

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Renio said:

does... anybody know how to voice record and screen record at the same time, then make a video and such and such? No? I'll leave it up to the pros I guess to play niche and put it on youtube...

just figured out I have a crappy microphone of the side of my headphones, that's all.

Do you have windows? If yes, press the windows key and g at the same time. This should open the game bar. Then unmute your mic and select it.

Just now, Just normal Lilytuft said:

Do you have windows? If yes, press the windows key and g at the same time. This should open the game bar. Then unmute your mic and select it.

Yes, I have windows. I’ll try later, thank you 

• Like 1

Just now, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

Beautiful! Also didn't say it has to be a stcik figure, but it's still beautiful!

But I didn’t think you’d expect this either, which is the element I am best at (the element of  s u r p r i s e )

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

Also, maybe try making the legs a tiny bit shorter? they look WAY too long for a fox :D

Can’t. I could try merging all the layers together and such, then selecting the legs and squishing them, but it would look like a nightmare even if i tried to patch it up. Sorry, all my foxes have really long legs ^^’

1 minute ago, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

Also... What's so cool about rosettes?

They are really rare and are pretty most of the time. I don’t really care, but it feels like an accomplishment to be able to say, “I have a rosette”.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

I really want minecraft :(

I have it on my Xbox 360 but Mojang never updates it anymore. They focus on the pc versions and the other consoles. And too bad, I really want to show my friend who loves loves loves cats the new update because mainly: The cats have way more forms and now you can’t only find them in the jungle.

and I’m excited because the boring villages have way more stuff I can steal.

hey- how about however has minecraft send me pictures of it and I’ll send you pictures of my boring place? Like really, I have one world where I explored THE ONE MAP (Xbox 360 has really small world) on my horse and I only found one good plains to set up camp. 

• Sad 1
  • Eek! 2

3 minutes ago, Renio said:

hey- how about however has minecraft send me pictures of it and I’ll send you pictures of my boring place? Like really, I have one world where I explored THE ONE MAP (Xbox 360 has really small world) on my horse and I only found one good plains to set up camp. 

I might once I finish eating

4 minutes ago, Floridaball said:

I might once I finish eating

Okay thanks I’m actually asking for enough money to buy minecraft on my birthday... which is *coughcough* 3 months and 19 days away

• Eek! 3