Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

3 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

I love her too!

Thank you. My scratch account is called “Aurorabliss20” and her name is Aurorabliss because of it. She also used to be... a former med. cat apprentice, dark purple and black. Bleh. Stupid old oc. (She’s completely different now)

• Eek! 1

17 minutes ago, Renio said:

Thank you. My scratch account is called “Aurorabliss20” and her name is Aurorabliss because of it. She also used to be... a former med. cat apprentice, dark purple and black. Bleh. Stupid old oc. (She’s completely different now)

Whana RP on discord?

1 minute ago, Floridaball said:

He’s much prettier than mine

What’s yours look like? I’ve read the lioden wiki on the February event so many times just to make sure I have enough heart shells when tier 3 rolls around, and read it all so i know exactly what I’m doing. I also have 6000 sb I’m telling myself to stop spending so i can get stuff in the slap shop. It’s really hard trying not to spend stuff.

• Like 1

Just now, Renio said:

What’s yours look like? I’ve read the lioden wiki on the February event so many times just to make sure I have enough heart shells when tier 3 rolls around, and read it all so i know exactly what I’m doing. I also have 6000 sb I’m telling myself to stop spending so i can get stuff in the slap shop. It’s really hard trying not to spend stuff.

77733D68-A1EC-497B-ACD8-34096C6AB827.thumb.jpeg.e75a178064f67e42055cfc7985ac8f8d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Floridaball said:

77733D68-A1EC-497B-ACD8-34096C6AB827.thumb.jpeg.e75a178064f67e42055cfc7985ac8f8d.jpeg

Oh. Maybe you can spruce him up a bit by buying some cheap applicator on branches (they exist, I can give you the link to a branch that has an inverted brawl for 350 sb) and buying applicators from the events?

Oh yeah and when I crown my heir everyone who has an account on lioden that’s here can have free breedings. And I want everyone that has an lioden account that’s on here to friend me or I’ll friend them. I mean, you can have free breedings now, but my main male sucks :’)

• Eek! 2

1 minute ago, Renio said:

Hey, my heir used to be this guy. Who is... not attractive.99C274D7-BBE4-40DA-93DE-DDA3DC7AD327.thumb.png.fb2eb1d36a19ead9672877d25690d0c3.png

also its ironic that he looks like he's going to do whatever scar did in the lion king. murder Labakin, basically.

• Haha 1

does... anybody know how to voice record and screen record at the same time, then make a video and such and such? No? I'll leave it up to the pros I guess to play niche and put it on youtube...

just figured out I have a crappy microphone of the side of my headphones, that's all.

• Sad 1