Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

34 minutes ago, Renio said:

does... anybody know how to voice record and screen record at the same time, then make a video and such and such? No? I'll leave it up to the pros I guess to play niche and put it on youtube...

just figured out I have a crappy microphone of the side of my headphones, that's all.

Do you have windows? If yes, press the windows key and g at the same time. This should open the game bar. Then unmute your mic and select it.

Just now, Just normal Lilytuft said:

Do you have windows? If yes, press the windows key and g at the same time. This should open the game bar. Then unmute your mic and select it.

Yes, I have windows. I’ll try later, thank you 

• Like 1

Just now, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

Beautiful! Also didn't say it has to be a stcik figure, but it's still beautiful!

But I didn’t think you’d expect this either, which is the element I am best at (the element of  s u r p r i s e )

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

Also, maybe try making the legs a tiny bit shorter? they look WAY too long for a fox :D

Can’t. I could try merging all the layers together and such, then selecting the legs and squishing them, but it would look like a nightmare even if i tried to patch it up. Sorry, all my foxes have really long legs ^^’

1 minute ago, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

Also... What's so cool about rosettes?

They are really rare and are pretty most of the time. I don’t really care, but it feels like an accomplishment to be able to say, “I have a rosette”.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

I really want minecraft :(

I have it on my Xbox 360 but Mojang never updates it anymore. They focus on the pc versions and the other consoles. And too bad, I really want to show my friend who loves loves loves cats the new update because mainly: The cats have way more forms and now you can’t only find them in the jungle.

and I’m excited because the boring villages have way more stuff I can steal.

hey- how about however has minecraft send me pictures of it and I’ll send you pictures of my boring place? Like really, I have one world where I explored THE ONE MAP (Xbox 360 has really small world) on my horse and I only found one good plains to set up camp. 

• Sad 1
  • Eek! 2

3 minutes ago, Renio said:

hey- how about however has minecraft send me pictures of it and I’ll send you pictures of my boring place? Like really, I have one world where I explored THE ONE MAP (Xbox 360 has really small world) on my horse and I only found one good plains to set up camp. 

I might once I finish eating

4 minutes ago, Floridaball said:

I might once I finish eating

Okay thanks I’m actually asking for enough money to buy minecraft on my birthday... which is *coughcough* 3 months and 19 days away

• Eek! 3

1 minute ago, Flower said:

I have desktop goose!

Haha haha... I just read a comment on the downloading page the says that for ultimate chaos open it more than once. I’m not doing it but... good idea

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Renio said:

Haha haha... I just read a comment on the downloading page the says that for ultimate chaos open it more than once. I’m not doing it but... good idea

I’ve done it by accident once.. lagged my computer a bit 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1