Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

1 minute ago, Flower said:

I have desktop goose!

Haha haha... I just read a comment on the downloading page the says that for ultimate chaos open it more than once. I’m not doing it but... good idea

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Renio said:

Haha haha... I just read a comment on the downloading page the says that for ultimate chaos open it more than once. I’m not doing it but... good idea

I’ve done it by accident once.. lagged my computer a bit 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

hey also I showed the goose I downloaded thingy last night to my mom and she asked if he had a name and I said no and she said "he looks like a Norman"

so my goose is named Norman. dont disrespect Norman, or he will throw useless memes at you. Sorry Norman, I didn't mean it like that... I love your memes! Now would you stop dragging mud everywhere?

• Haha 2
  • Eek! 1

Hi, people! I’m in Cuba, sitting in a chair by the only plug waiting for my iPad to charge. I was also watching a nice horror show on Netflix called The 100, and would’ve loved to end off the night by watching a kids show before I have nightmares. Oh, and I have a sunburn. I hate this.

i just watched a young girl kill a teenage man who was black and frankly, was a pretty good guy. But he’s dead now. And before that, they had to kill a guy who was slowly trying to say kill me in a nice terrifying voice. And they sang to him. Oh, and the young girl sang to the man after he flopped on the ground dead. Amazing

oh and some guy on like the second episode got speared by radioactive other peeps called Grounders, then they dragged him away to tie him up on a tree, but before that they had to cure his wound and beautifully patch it up. People came and found him then like cured him fully and now he’s partly fine. I don’t know, I’m going to watch something on YouTube that might prevent nightmares if I even have enough time left for internet.

as much as I love Cuba, I hate it.

my shoulder burns.

• Eek! 3

13 minutes ago, Renio said:

Hi, people! I’m in Cuba, sitting in a chair by the only plug waiting for my iPad to charge. I was also watching a nice horror show on Netflix called The 100, and would’ve loved to end off the night by watching a kids show before I have nightmares. Oh, and I have a sunburn. I hate this.

i just watched a young girl kill a teenage man who was black and frankly, was a pretty good guy. But he’s dead now. And before that, they had to kill a guy who was slowly trying to say kill me in a nice terrifying voice. And they sang to him. Oh, and the young girl sang to the man after he flopped on the ground dead. Amazing

oh and some guy on like the second episode got speared by radioactive other peeps called Grounders, then they dragged him away to tie him up on a tree, but before that they had to cure his wound and beautifully patch it up. People came and found him then like cured him fully and now he’s partly fine. I don’t know, I’m going to watch something on YouTube that might prevent nightmares if I even have enough time left for internet.

as much as I love Cuba, I hate it.

my shoulder burns.

My parents watch that show. Apparently I'm not old enough to watch it (I'm 14 and I watch some pretty gruesome shows with mild cursing and such), I'm surprised you are, to be honest xD

In the show I'm watching with my parents, Lost, I think there's some actor/actress in it that they said in the 100.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

My parents watch that show. Apparently I'm not old enough to watch it (I'm 14 and I watch some pretty gruesome shows with mild cursing and such), I'm surprised you are, to be honest xD

In the show I'm watching with my parents, Lost, I think there's some actor/actress in it that they said in the 100.

Ah. Yeah, it’s very gruesome. Lots blood.

i can feel the waves sucking me in and then pushing me out like I was in the ocean but I’m not. I’m laying in bed. And it makes me sick.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

I hope I’m not cutting into my mothers wifi, because she accidentally bought five more Hours for herself when she meant to buy it for me, so I’m using her wifi.

also, the 100 is not something I should be watching before going to bed. I should be watching a kids show that isn’t on Netflix anymore and I am deeply offended by that... cough cough 

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

18 hours ago, Renio said:

I hope I’m not cutting into my mothers wifi, because she accidentally bought five more Hours for herself when she meant to buy it for me, so I’m using her wifi.

also, the 100 is not something I should be watching before going to bed. I should be watching a kids show that isn’t on Netflix anymore and I am deeply offended by that... cough cough 

What kids show would you watch? 

*cries in emails*

aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T EVeN REMEMBER THE BIRTH DATE I SET FOR MY ACCOUNT NEITHER IF I SPELLED MY DAD'S NAME RIGHT
AND AIN'T NOBODY GONNA BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I FORGOT MY BIRTH DATE

• Sad 3

bird. yes, your best friend is gay and has been telling you for the past month that’s he is REALLY going to ask his so called crush out to be mates, when hes been putting it off to feed a bird and talk to them so he’s doesn’t feel bad about liking you, but the plan to feed the bird so he didn’t tell backfired, so now you know bestfriend your bestfriend likes you.. And is overwhelmed by the fact a bird can understand him and he can understand it. Mood.B80408D7-543C-4BAD-BAAD-4B9B6E1183A8.thumb.png.662056472534a2595786280c99fa4db2.png

*GORE WARNING* (unless it’s terrible)

rip a child’s neck out and then look all creepy like maybe. Like, dude, that’s not cool. But you don’t care, that’s just a normal day for you. Better make up a backstory, or I’m going to run out of reasons to draw you, you creepy, creepy, bastard that took me at least an 1 hour and a half to draw you terribly. At least he caught the butterfly. But something else caught him. Shame.FCE4AEF0-6ED1-4ABC-9753-149989DDAB4B.thumb.png.3cdad19287a14e3b4e0c80edf6cd0712.png

• Love 2