Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

31 minutes ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

Of course! Maybe one of these kitties?River Paws by Liljatupsu

I feel like these cats are warrior cats
darkstripe, mousewhisker/hazeltail, sandstorm, firestar, cinderpelt, barley, and brambleclaw

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Renio said:

I feel like these cats are warrior cats
darkstripe, mousewhisker/hazeltail, sandstorm, firestar, cinderpelt, barley, and brambleclaw

Kuvahaun tulos: well yes but actually no

I never tought of it that way but it's kinda fun and they do look like those characters. I actually tought of darkstripe when designing Brackenpaw. Reedpaw was always like that. Mosspaw was the result of my friend mixing up both Brackenpaw's name and design. I still don't know how she did it, but i guess she got the coloration from Brackenfur and then forgot wether it was Sammal (moss) or Saniainen (Bracken). Sunpaw is a random wholesome boi created far after the rp these characters were originally for. Pebblepaw was originally someone's literal female Jayfeather with a different design. Yes, her name was Jayfeather. Birchpaw was originally Winterpaw but cats don't know the word winter so I changed it. Next to him is Nettlepaw. Both of these characters are older than the rp and owned by the same friend I mentioned earlier. If I remember correctly, they were gay.

These are some Riverclan apprentices from Thorns (I will propably die of old age before even the prologue is done XD)

• Like 1

you all should know by now that I am 10, but I don't act like it. I don't think I do. I mean, normal 10 year-olds probably wouldn't even have an email or steam account or even a laptop. and if they did, they probably wouldn't have niche. Like, everyone in my grade barely knows what undertale is. The heck?! I thought undertale was everywhere!
anyway, don't think of me as a ten year-old. I don't really like, because it gives me a sense of that everyone is better than me and will judge me because "why are you here your a baby"
no I'm not, you dare oppose me mortal

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Renio said:

you all should know by now that I am 10, but I don't act like it. I don't think I do. I mean, normal 10 year-olds probably wouldn't even have an email or steam account or even a laptop. and if they did, they probably wouldn't have niche. Like, everyone in my grade barely knows what undertale is. The heck?! I thought undertale was everywhere!
anyway, don't think of me as a ten year-old. I don't really like, because it gives me a sense of that everyone is better than me and will judge me because "why are you here your a baby"
no I'm not, you dare oppose me mortal

You're a younger fren. Aside from sometimes blowing up at people you are pretty mature for your age.

Ten year old me cried myself to sleep because I was afraid our house would burn down or I'd lose my whole family in a car accident or something. I was also very judgemental of others and tought I was so much better than them. I had the social skills of a mole.

Just now, Just normal Lilytuft said:

You're a younger fren. Aside from sometimes blowing up at people you are pretty mature for your age.

Ten year old me cried myself to sleep because I was afraid our house would burn down or I'd lose my whole family in a car accident or something. I was also very judgemental of others and tought I was so much better than them. I had the social skills of a mole.

hey hey hey it's genetic! my dad has anger issues and the same with my mom, it's only understandable if I come out with derp snout like the rest of them

oh, and at night I look out the windows and imagine someone robbing our house and killing us. it chills me to the bone

1 minute ago, Renio said:

hey hey hey it's genetic! my dad has anger issues and the same with my mom, it's only understandable if I come out with derp snout like the rest of them

oh, and at night I look out the windows and imagine someone robbing our house and killing us. it chills me to the bone

I get it. Besides, I haven't seen you get mad at anyone for a while.

I don't know if this is any comfort but here's a quote from SimpliSafe website

"Contrary to popular belief, most burglaries do not occur at night at all. Instead, 65% of burglaries occur between 6am and 6pm. Most burglars do not want to risk encountering someone so they will try your home when you’re most likely to be at work. The most common hours for a burglary to occur are between 10am-3pm. "

1 minute ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

I get it. Besides, I haven't seen you get mad at anyone for a while.

I don't know if this is any comfort but here's a quote from SimpliSafe website

"Contrary to popular belief, most burglaries do not occur at night at all. Instead, 65% of burglaries occur between 6am and 6pm. Most burglars do not want to risk encountering someone so they will try your home when you’re most likely to be at work. The most common hours for a burglary to occur are between 10am-3pm. "

maybe.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

So how is/was your day?

Me? I can answer it now... fine, I guess, at school we had the winter carnival games. Don’t be mistake, it sucked. Welp, I have 9 days off now so you’ll be seeing me around. Today the school acted like everyone was going off for summer break like wth, it’s a week the summer break is 10 weeks

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Renio said:

I’m having loss of appetite, despite being hungry right now. So basically, I’m forcing myself to forget about it. That’s fine, I’m like 20 pounds overweight.

You're too young to worry about weight!

23 minutes ago, Renio said:

it’s too hard not to

Only adults need to worry about weight. You're a growing child/teen and need to get the nurtrition necessary for your growth. If you can't stop worrying, eat something healty like a cucumber sandwich

*breathes* Ozase, a pure child in heaven17171FAB-0025-4AE0-8D49-0172C504C1BB.thumb.gif.1d358e066150671fe940e2c79099dc80.gif

i don’t even like this but I needed to draw a nicheling from my newest save on niche. Oh, I love you Ozase, that’s why your name means that your loved by the gods. Pain has spared you from the whale island. But your legacy has been destroyed. The gods will desperately try to fix it, I promise. Ah, the first child of Lotus. Poor pink Lotus. She longs to comfort her descendants from the terrifying world and hide them underneath her soft pink and white coat, to shield them from everything 💕

• Love 2

Just now, Silverblackheart said:

If it’s an animation, maybe try adding more frames? Other than that I think it’s a good looking animatic!

Eh, I might try, but procreate sucks and I’m not too good at animating, but I’ll try. The music I’m listening to is nice, so

1 minute ago, Silverblackheart said:

My uncle died of diabetes, it runs rampant in my family, maybe you could see about taking a DNA test to see if it’s more likely to happen in you than others?

Most likely. My mother’s father died of diabetes the year her first child was born I’m pretty sure, and my stepdad has diabetes.

• Sad 1