Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

13 minutes ago, Renio said:

also, I’m worrying about my weight because i wouldn’t be surprised if I had diabetes.

That doesn't mean that you should starve yourself. Diabetic people need to keep a very consistent eating schedule

• Paw up 1

So I can I just talk? While I was gone I was playing the game of life with my mom and you ALWAYS have to stop to get married. What did I do? Well I’m hiding that I’m lesbian until people will actually believe me (wth humanity, just because I look young doesn’t mean I can’t have already decided who like, I’ve known this for a year I’m pretty sure), so I put a blue peg in my car. And it offended me the entire time.

• Eek! 1

Just now, Google Traduce said:

You shouldn't be hiding that you are lesbian, justsay it! :D

Also when is pride month? That would be the best time to reveal your thoughts (in my opinion, also it has to be soon too)! :D

June is pride month. Plus, I’ve already hinted, and they never get it. Never. I told you, they think I’m too young to know.

29 minutes ago, Renio said:

So I can I just talk? While I was gone I was playing the game of life with my mom and you ALWAYS have to stop to get married. What did I do? Well I’m hiding that I’m lesbian until people will actually believe me (wth humanity, just because I look young doesn’t mean I can’t have already decided who like, I’ve known this for a year I’m pretty sure), so I put a blue peg in my car. And it offended me the entire time.

At least you already know your sexual orientation. The right time will come eventually. Are you afraid they won't accept it?

18 minutes ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

At least you already know your sexual orientation. The right time will come eventually. Are you afraid they won't accept it?

I know they will... I just don’t trust them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Silverblackheart said:

Wow looking good! The extra frames make it feel a little more life-like, good job Renio! ^^

He is my pretty murderer, I can just tell. Perhaps, he is Ashstar, the horrifying leader of LeafClan who was killed by his own daughter and his daughter was put in charge, so young. Ashstars former deputy also played a part in his death, but was killed by ashstars son. Also, the former deputy named Cindertwig was sent to spy on arcticclan but instead joined them and has kittens with the other deputy. She was pregnant when he died,

i could keep going on. LeafClan has a big problem. But I’ll probably never get to finish it due to the fact that me and my friend only play outside in the autumn and that’s a long time away, and because she will never want to finish it.

okay, wait, I’m going to make it my goal to write about leafclan and arcticclan this March break

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Microsoft Translate said:

Well, I'm lesbian too, but what I do is randomly take a peg from the bag and about 80% of the time it's pink. OR you can play a version that I sometimes play, where whenever you get married you have to think of a backstory. So if you choose a girl, you can just make the excuse that you made a funny backstory for it. 

I saw that silver deleted all their unimportant files and im like??? I need that??????

I have about 700 gb left on this dumb thing, I want to be able to play wolfquest without it lagging so I wasted 20 dollars and I cant even play the anniversary edition because it crashes. Everytime.

• Sad 3

art is terrible. this is terrible, I should be normal and just have an asperation to become a scientist or something
as my family think I will ever go to college and university. you idiots, if you put me through HIGH SCHOOL, I will kill myself before anything bad happens at all. and my only source of help right now shouldn't be some people on the internet, but the only other choices I have are either tell my family (pfft, did you see how many times they've been terrible? like I even trust them anymore-), or go to the school counsellor. now, you think, "eh the second option wouldn't be bad-" WRONG THE SCHOOL COUNSELLOR AT MY SCHOOL HAS MAD ME WANT TO DIE TWICE, ONCE I HAD TO BE PICKED UP BECAUSE I "COULDN'T GO BACK TO CLASS", AND I HATE HER. SHE'S A MONSTROSITY THAT SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BECOME AN ADULT AND SHOULD'VE HAD AN ANTI VAX PARENT

so should my grade 2 teacher. frick you, angela. and you, the counsellor, with the last name webb-sheers you piece of mutton

yeah, I hate them

I need that delete everything unimportant button on my laptop even if it kills me

• Sad 4

Just now, Silverblackheart said:

Wut are you talkin about mate?

you said you delete some not personal or important files to start niche mobile, or maybe I just read it wrong and am dome

Just now, Silverblackheart said:

Well I did delete some files I didn’t realize were important, but at the end of the day, I had to do what was done to keep my name in place for the duration of the game’s development...

okay. but how do you delete files, bc if I knew, i'd be grinding right now to get rid of all of my junk, like I did a couple summers ago to delete all my Minecraft saves I forgot about

1 minute ago, Silverblackheart said:

Now that is an awful counsellor... I’m so sorry that you’re going through all this Renio..

at least if I don't become a scientist, I will actually enjoy my job. but ya know, my fam, by the time im old enough to go to highschool, I still wont have a choice

• Sad 2

48 minutes ago, bing said:

at least if I don't become a scientist, I will actually enjoy my job. but ya know, my fam, by the time im old enough to go to highschool, I still wont have a choice

I'm going to highschool next autumn. Definitely taking every single art class available. And some coding too if there is any. My new hobby is watching game developement videos and wishing I could be like them.

Highschool gives good time to think about what you want to do with your life. You get knowledge that can be useful at whatever you choose to pursue (says the person who put an aviation highschool as her second option (If I end up having to move to my grandparents, might as well learn how to fly an airplane?))

Not everyone who goes to highschool becomes a scientist (at least in Finland). Do what makes you happy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

sorry to cut into the school horror stories but... what did you make that on?

procreate. it's on mobile, and ten dollars for you. it was 15 for me

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bing said:

WRONG THE SCHOOL COUNSELLOR AT MY SCHOOL HAS MAD ME WANT TO DIE TWICE, ONCE I HAD TO BE PICKED UP BECAUSE I "COULDN'T GO BACK TO CLASS", AND I HATE HER. SHE'S A MONSTROSITY THAT SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BECOME AN ADULT AND SHOULD'VE HAD AN ANTI VAX PARENT

Same, I legit had to be taken from school. My mom had to come pick me up. like 5 people picked me up and child locked the car.

Maybe if they learned some people need to be left alone not painfully picked up my the waist.

7 hours ago, Silverblackheart said:

Those pupil frames are amazing Renio, sounds like you’re getting better ❤️

I was thinking of making it faster, and making them rest a bit longer. The colouring and lineart is in the same layer because every layer is a frame. I honestly don’t like that.

13 minutes ago, Silverblackheart said:

I know its hard, just like life its what everybody hates, we all pull through eventually though, recently I found how Niche Mobile baby Nichelings are just too adorable that they just snapped me out of a deep depression, maybe if you're in a tough spot right now, look at baby Nichelings ❤️ let them warm your soul.

Thanks ❤️ I’ll look at some real baby nichelings in a sec, I really want to play niche
babs are so cute