I totally ship rare and the guy she’s sitting next to

*Ossen freaks out

They might have reproduced. I'm not sure, I lost the savefile

3 minutes ago, Google Kääntäjä said:

*Ossen freaks out

They might have reproduced. I'm not sure, I lost the savefile

No, Ossen, one of the OTHER Rares.

• Haha 1

Ok I’m going to talk about this pronoun thing. Im completely fine with identifying as a girl, there’s nothing else to it, you can call me a she or her but... I don’t know why, I’m not really comfortable usually when people call me a she or her. Eh, just call me Renio or they/them. It’s just easier.
Yeah and I’d prefer if people stopped calling me 10a? Yeah, I dunno. Makes me feel weird.

• Like 1

Prince needs an actual mate. Like, he has 20 options, but none of them are official. Also, I’m prince’s mother don’t question it. I’m a single mother of two (my cat and my raccoon kid)
so we’ve got... rosecrown? His wife’s name that I forgot... like, who? I forget all the options but I’m totally up for suggestions. Hey, maybe that dead spotty Dalmatian that’s sick! (And has an affair with meringue... let’s not talk about that)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh she’s so cute I love her so muchhhh ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💕💕💕💕💖 I’ve been trying to find a dwarf for AGES!! I don’t know what to name her.... so adorable284800F6-9554-4929-8022-37D534313635.thumb.png.781b64daba3c12f44e8f72e0d9c89998.png

• Love 3

8 minutes ago, Renio. said:

Prince needs an actual mate. Like, he has 20 options, but none of them are official. Also, I’m prince’s mother don’t question it. I’m a single mother of two (my cat and my raccoon kid)
so we’ve got... rosecrown? His wife’s name that I forgot... like, who? I forget all the options but I’m totally up for suggestions. Hey, maybe that dead spotty Dalmatian that’s sick! (And has an affair with meringue... let’s not talk about that)

According to my request thread one of them was named Havella

21 minutes ago, Renio. said:

Rosecrown's hobbies include:

• Staring at the sky for hours
  • Staring at pebbles at the bottom of a stream for way too long
  • Plucking off petals from flowers
  • Plucking off the biggest leaves from plants, rolling them into cups and trying to catch water in them*
  • Explaining cloud formations to Ice-Eyes (because she's blind and can't see them herself)
  • Making flowercrowns
  • Poetry
  • Writing love poems and never telling anyone because Prince already has Havella

*This is the result she's trying to get but never succeeds because the leaves are too weak

Kuvahaun tulos: leaf cup

• Eek! 4

1 hour ago, Google Oversætter(she/her) said:

Lucky! :o

I offered 6 gb, 2000 sb, 2 lion scrotums, and 2 poses. There were no other offers, and they accepted mine. I’m also going to save up rb to buy marking applicators for her... I’m still really happy I got her. Maybe, if I breed more dwarves with her, I can give you one?

• Eek! 1

25 minutes ago, Google Oversætter(she/her) said:

It seems like you have got her for very cheap (or maybe it's just me who is bad at pricing)!

Did you see how much lion scrotums are worth? Man, there was a dwarf up for 25 gb, and snickdoodl sold a lion scrotum for 16 gb! Two lion scrotums is a lot, for a common based adolescent
either way, I got her and I love her so much

• Eek! 1

people talking about not meeting LGBTQ people but I’m over here being like “stray fawn studios doesn’t count????”
hey, well, I don’t know any real life LGBTQ people EITHER

until people realize you don’t need to be STRAIGHT you can actually be the most round you ever wanted to be
there should be a class in school that teaches kids about LGBTQ+ people and actually take the class seriously like they dont do with all the important classes. Like, dude, you waste time on precious math I will NEVER use.

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Google Kääntäjä said:

Math is more important than you realise

It will be important when I die- gonna need to count how many times I’ve wanted to die and tell my other selves that the deed is done

• Sad 2

I’m going to sit here. Right here. I won’t move a muscle. I cannot move a muscle. This will be my life until death, for anything else is a waste of time. I don’t know anybody anymore, I will be fine with that.

• Sad 1

R95E4w==_generate?load=eJwVyksOgCAMBcAriW7M62kKFCUWSfiIJh7eOOupBj4WGVkD1RmJVYjBvmujuqDt0R1k4bhwEiXBI6p50A2rXchu8BL432mCLXmcvOXe4i58Pe9qPqgzI7E=_g==_xoHllf6ybGDIAfrW9lSzdoeHcYezk0qH1zqrtzmGw1gWBzfvec0tPmFcQQTaPGRipfk2nPCOIFT+iz5Pmzz+AWopTyR_jgwgPj9fgBRHYwHA==_03+UB5xYqH8lxLsFxez1QOjCR7G41VT1ymxaUHgwHzybrzmlo84gy3Nc7s6Oquc09ynhbCSRcuC1PlAm8RkdejxqKrvXCH9MNRvw=_3IQS34=_y+1sh_

I love them all. this makes me happy, to see my beautiful wolves. I wish to use these for rp purposes when I motivation and when my cat gets off my arm. not that that's a bad thing, I love my cat

• Love 3

so, like, I don't have to explain anything to you guys if I suddenly make an au of earth where its a snowball (well, really cold), because I don't know if it matters or not that the entire year its winter, but theres rabbits. evolution is the answer

• Like 2