Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

Just now, Renio said:

because it's 11:30 pm and no one else is awake in my house while I'm hearing things

Try listening to music if you have earbuds.

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

Try listening to music if you have earbuds.

I don't. I'm watching a wholesome video with my cat, but that feeling in my stomach still is there

1 minute ago, Renio said:

I don't. I'm watching a wholesome video with my cat, but that feeling in my stomach still is there

oof. Yeah that sucks. try turning on the lights and reading a bit. Thats what helps me. Not sure bout you but it's worth a try.

I was bored so I watched some “the 100”... for the best or for the worst, I might add. But I’m going to watch someone play duck life 4 now because my legs are shaking and I don’t want that to be noticeable when I go downstairs to eat something

• Eek! 1

3 hours ago, Renio said:

I was bored so I watched some “the 100”... for the best or for the worst, I might add. But I’m going to watch someone play duck life 4 now because my legs are shaking and I don’t want that to be noticeable when I go downstairs to eat something

the worst.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Renio said:

According to what I've heard, The 100 is like a modern version of the show I'm watching right now, LOST :) 

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

According to what I've heard, The 100 is like a modern version of the show I'm watching right now, LOST :) 

mmmm…. I doubt it. Very much. Radiation?

2 minutes ago, Renio said:

mmmm…. I doubt it. Very much. Radiation?

Well, the island everything happens on has really weird stuff... not radiation but, y'know, polar bears in a jungle, a bit of time travel and foresight of the near future, someone who's died like 3 times now, the like. xD

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

Well, the island everything happens on has really weird stuff... not radiation but, y'know, polar bears in a jungle, a bit of time travel and foresight of the near future, someone who's died like 3 times now, the like. xD

try having the main character kill so many people, fall in love like 3 times, kill her first love, murder an entire nation because they were using her friends' bone marrow (I mean, she didn't want to), and then she leaves bc everyone like hates her for killing people, and then the next season she has red hair and falls in love again. Oh, and did I mention that shes been gay (lesbian) like twice?

heh, yeah
baby rabbit

• Eek! 1

51 minutes ago, Renio said:

try having the main character kill so many people, fall in love like 3 times, kill her first love, murder an entire nation because they were using her friends' bone marrow (I mean, she didn't want to), and then she leaves bc everyone like hates her for killing people, and then the next season she has red hair and falls in love again. Oh, and did I mention that shes been gay (lesbian) like twice?

heh, yeah
baby rabbit

11 mcs at beginning of season 1. many deaths and additions (6 mcs have died including 2 of my favorite characters, some have just left) leading to 10 characters in season 4, where I am now. lots of murder, nearly all the characters have killed someone. (I think.. maybe 1 character hasn't? Some of them have killed accidentally, most of it is murder tho) Lots of really fun backstory, including characters who know several mcs, while those mcs never met until the event that marked the beginning of the show). A good dose of romance. A lot, and I mean a LOT of questions, some of which can go unanswered for SEASONS. I mean, the cliffhanger of season 2 hasn't been explained, and I'm watching season 4 right now. But it's really fun xD

Also, looking at the reddit post below... your show has the actor (Henry Ian Cusick) who plays my second favorite character! : D

16 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

11 mcs at beginning of season 1. many deaths and additions (6 mcs have died including 2 of my favorite characters, some have just left) leading to 10 characters in season 4, where I am now. lots of murder, nearly all the characters have killed someone. (I think.. maybe 1 character hasn't? Some of them have killed accidentally, most of it is murder tho) Lots of really fun backstory, including characters who know several mcs, while those mcs never met until the event that marked the beginning of the show). A good dose of romance. A lot, and I mean a LOT of questions, some of which can go unanswered for SEASONS. I mean, the cliffhanger of season 2 hasn't been explained, and I'm watching season 4 right now. But it's really fun xD

Also, looking at the reddit post below... your show has the actor (Henry Ian Cusick) who plays my second favorite character! : D

it took me 30 min to write that bc I wrote a gigantic paragraph and deleted it xD

39 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

what's he look like?

I really want a cheeseburger. and I hate onions. the cheeseburger I microwaved that didn't require me to pick off tons of onions just fell on the floor. No, I'm not crying, you're crying.

• Sad 3

11 minutes ago, Renio said:

I really want a cheeseburger. and I hate onions. the cheeseburger I microwaved that didn't require me to pick off tons of onions just fell on the floor. No, I'm not crying, you're crying.

I'd just eat it anyways to be honest xD But I still have it when food falls on the floor. I don't actually like hamburgers, though I can't have them anyways bc that much bread makes me have stomach aches, as of 2 months ago for absolutely no reason

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

though I can't have them anyways bc that much bread makes me have stomach aches, as of 2 months ago for absolutely no reason

Parmesan cheese does that to me too. : /

• Sad 1