Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

*inhale* so I’ve laid out these things, and if I’m wrong correct me.

sexually I’m ace, romantically I’m lesbian, and I’m also demisexual. 

also I hope it’s not against the rules to say “sexually” because if there was a more friendly term to it I’d say it but I don’t know one. This might be the friendliest term you can get

i need a flag

55 minutes ago, Renio said:

the last ones funny6A17A5AA-54FE-4A50-8AB8-7ABD613EEDDA.thumb.jpeg.d25de5ae3eec6bac50220f54ef35d14c.jpeg

As an Asexual, I approve of the last. Actually Demi-ace but someone has yet to budge me.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Renio said:

I think poison fangs have naturally slit eyes (like they literally are in the game) so I’m always drawing them with slit eyes. And the one with the paint brush tail has super bad sight, so she always squints or closes her eyes, so all her egg paintings are very unique

Possibly b/c poisonous snakes have slit eyes!

• Like 1

Honestly, this isn’t home anymore. Mostly, this place is toxic to me. I’ve grown close to someone who’s been mistreated, and I’ve lost two friends who abandoned them because of being a person. A person. You have to understand people are people, and sometimes you make mistakes. I don’t care how small or how big, as long as it isn’t hurting another person or you’ve apologized for it (if your hurting them not mentally, then you aren’t doing something that can be forgiven really).
so, this place is toxic for the most part. And you can whine that that person didn’t deserve to be forgiven, but I’m done, your sick, and there then that.

• Sad 5

10 hours ago, Renio said:

Honestly, this isn’t home anymore. Mostly, this place is toxic to me. I’ve grown close to someone who’s been mistreated, and I’ve lost two friends who abandoned them because of being a person. A person. You have to understand people are people, and sometimes you make mistakes. I don’t care how small or how big, as long as it isn’t hurting another person or you’ve apologized for it (if your hurting them not mentally, then you aren’t doing something that can be forgiven really).
so, this place is toxic for the most part. And you can whine that that person didn’t deserve to be forgiven, but I’m done, your sick, and there then that.

I'm not taking a side in this, because I feel like there is no right side here. I have many friends here and now Silver is my friend too and I don't want to loose any of them. I know Silver can't help getting upset, but can the other side be blamed for being upset as well? (Tough someone overreacted pretty badly.) Still I do hope that in these six months people will forgive her. She didn't even say anything that bad this time...

Are you leaving? The community wouldn't be the same without you (tough it hasn't been the same for a long time). You're an important fren and I'd hate to see you go, but if you really don't feel like staying here then I won't stop you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Renio said:

I get it if you need to leave Renio, I'll miss you, but if leaving will be better for you then you should do it. 

• Like 1

Don’t take this as “I’m leaving” take this as “my opinion” . And while I would try and leave, but I really can’t. There’s nothing pushing me away, but if you want to talk to me on a human level, talk to me on discord. 
Renio2490 #3683

• Like 2

man I wanna talk to someone on discord but honestly I just wanna talk to impy again I drew her art on discord and it's genuinely fun talking to her on the voice channel,,,

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Renio said:

image.thumb.jpg.bccc90faffa6ed19efd75c38bbdae1ca.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.6096a6013ee381d0248927a58dadefa6.jpg

I really want to play Sims 4 but apparently the patch from a couple weeks ago, even though they did another patch to fix some bugs, has a lot of issues and I'm scared I'm gonna lose everything (I have one save that I've put a lot of time into, and because of MCCC all the sims keeps having kids and so there's several generations living in my world) 😧

...by the way, is your sim and her dog on the gallery? because I'd love to put them into my world! : D

6 hours ago, Sky said:

I really want to play Sims 4 but apparently the patch from a couple weeks ago, even though they did another patch to fix some bugs, has a lot of issues and I'm scared I'm gonna lose everything (I have one save that I've put a lot of time into, and because of MCCC all the sims keeps having kids and so there's several generations living in my world) 😧

...by the way, is your sim and her dog on the gallery? because I'd love to put them into my world! : D

I can put them on the gallery if you want, but I have to trick origin to think I’m online (dude I am it’s just a jerk), so I’ll go and try or something