Listen here buster

*points nerf gun loaded with love and happiness*

I’ll do it

6 minutes ago, Renio said:

I’m sad but I don’t care anymore

*has sniper on renio full of support, love, and kindness*

”Locked on, over.”

• Like 2

I need confidence that I won’t die if i tell my straight friend I like her and she’s goes and kills me, and at this point it should be pretty obvious who she is. or maybe not. clover knows. I’m not sure if clover should know, but she’s does, and I do, and I swear I’m so pathetic rn I should go jump in a pit and die but there aren’t any pits around and I’m too lazy to get up out of my bed. also,,,
literally nothing. You can figure out who it is and yell it at me like “WHY” but really dude it’s been going around my entire head since this year started, and that’s almost four months. but like I said, I need to be pummelled to death with metal bbs

22 minutes ago, Renio said:

I need confidence that I won’t die if i tell my straight friend I like her and she’s goes and kills me, and at this point it should be pretty obvious who she is. or maybe not. clover knows. I’m not sure if clover should know, but she’s does, and I do, and I swear I’m so pathetic rn I should go jump in a pit and die but there aren’t any pits around and I’m too lazy to get up out of my bed. also,,,
literally nothing. You can figure out who it is and yell it at me like “WHY” but really dude it’s been going around my entire head since this year started, and that’s almost four months. but like I said, I need to be pummelled to death with metal bbs

Listen-she's like, the last person that would kill someone

you didnt need to tell me, but trust me, havent said a word

no dying or feeling pathetic, thats my job

it'll be easier if you just get it over with sooner, but take your time if you fell like it

also i dont think she's actually straight, from what i've observed i dunno-

10 minutes ago, Clover said:

Listen-she's like, the last person that would kill someone

you didnt need to tell me, but trust me, havent said a word

no dying or feeling pathetic, thats my job

It’ll be easier if you just get it over with sooner, but take your time if you fell like it

also i dont think she's actually straight, from what i've observed i dunno-

Okay I swear if I don’t today I’m going to go eat the rest of the bagels to spite my futurE self

1 hour ago, Renio said:

I need confidence that I won’t die if i tell my straight friend I like her and she’s goes and kills me

I mean if someone killed you you would probably die but maybe she won't kill you?

5 minutes ago, Bucket Friend said:

I mean if someone killed you you would probably die but maybe she won't kill you?

maybe, point me towards the way of that one dead niche rp based off old old old niche I made and died