Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

Just now, Zixvir said:

one kitten is lost ? or a different cat?

my former cat named Blue, the male adult grey tabby has been lost for 3 weeks now. We got two more kittens, twin sisters, one’s named Nyx one’s named Wednesday.
So a different cat.

YES! click here and click on games, select minecraft and click try for free, you already payed for minecraft, so use that account for this, then if it works you should have minecraft!

Just now, Zixvir said:

what happened?

We’re not too sure, our theories are:
-somebody took him in
-he went to yogi bear park without us because this one forest at the bottom of our streets leads to yogi bear park
-he died even though I really don’t want to think he did

My mother also posted a missing thing for him on FB so if he died or someone found him we would probably be contacted.

• Sad 1

go to minecraft.net click on games, click on mine craft and click try it free, if you have a 

Windows ,Mac, Linux or Windows 10 it should work.

Just now, Renio said:

We’re not too sure, our theories are:
-somebody took him in
-he went to yogi bear park without us because this one forest at the bottom of our streets leads to yogi bear park
-he died even though I really don’t want to think he did

My mother also posted a missing thing for him on FB so if he died or someone found him we would probably be contacted.

did you look outside?

Just now, Zixvir said:

did you look outside?

We’ve looked all around our neighborhood. my friend has twice, and he knows exactly where his home is. I just hope he’s okay..

7 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

YES! click here and click on games, select minecraft and click try for free, you already payed for minecraft, so use that account for this, then if it works you should have minecraft!

I have minecraft on my Nintendo switch and that’s it. I don’t think I can get it for free, unless I’m missing something oop

my username is LogicalCarrot83 if that helps (I know it’s super dumb but I’m signed on to my Xbox 1 account I made on my laptop and it was the generated name)