Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

59 minutes ago, Renio said:

mISS ME?6C8AF7EC-9F9B-44C7-99F5-4D17C26F3771.thumb.png.44c09b93993f8008dbd28a5cdcfccf24.png

They have a child now. I mean, I don’t have a picture of them, and she isn’t technically their child, but, she’s pretty. A big eared stinkytailed big bodied beautiful bab. Her father is handsome, but all of bloodthirsty and smith’s children are. Ok, he’s the only pretty one. The other two are disgusting (pink and dark brown... not a good colour combo if you ask me), but anyway you don’t know what I’m talking about so later I’ll show you

• Eek! 2

Also I’m quarantined too. Like most of everyone else. Except, we don’t have enough food for two weeks in the house.

also, this is literally a really, really bad cough. 

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Google Oversætter said:

Hey you! Wanna join my roleplay? :D

Which one? Only if you join mine, or if I’m dumb and you already have
but you should

1 hour ago, Google Oversætter said:

My roleplay is the sting-tail drake and spike-tail lizard

Also what is your roleplay?

Uhuh... the wolf one I’ve been yelling at everyone to look at. The “Long-furred” one

• Paw up 1

Furze is a child that was last-minute, really. A female wanderer on the last island fell in love with the son of a bearyena, but they shared an immunity. I She wanted to preserve his line just maybe, so she got pregnant with his child and went to the next island. I didn't look at her genes, so such a surprise was purr snout. I love Furze.20200314082350_1.thumb.jpg.b0ff0f87a137b06c6b1f33f0653c8b6c.jpg

her girlfriend, Rose. she fell in love with Furze because Furze had wanted to try and heal her sick mother (her mother was a wanderer with double immunity)20200314094847_1.thumb.jpg.e4378528f66431c670ac7bba53acc29b.jpg

They have three children, all sorta look the same. Furze had children with this charming guy Vantaro, but officially named the other parent Rose. This is Oak, the next one looks the same (but has purr snout inactive) and is named Pine, the last one is a little lighter and I don't think it has stinky tail. Their mother has died (Furze), and Rose will too soon, but she's trying to keep care of them. For a little bit, at least.20200314100457_1.thumb.jpg.bf790cc74d199cc75a0332e7a7b5f336.jpg

• Love 2

7 hours ago, Google Oversætter said:

I joined your long-furred RP, and now you have to join my Ruins and Reptiles RP, like you said

>:D

Ok just let me complain about something first

On 3/20/2020 at 7:51 AM, The guiding spirit said:

How are you doing?

Oh, I’m okay. I haven’t died yet.

do you want to see some i art I made while I was away? I wasn’t on a trip on anything... just didn’t go on stray fawn studios for a while.

• Eek! 3

I’m going to post the art anyway. This art is something different, mainly because I like a lot right now.

Arcticstar’s new design. Absolutely amazing I love him ❤️ He’s more realistic, but I’m not changing his impossible son who’s a calico. Key word: son. yeah, I know males can’t be calicos but I don’t care I love him too, need to draw him, I’m ranting I’ll rant about SnowClan (used to be arcticclan but yknow, arcticstar isn’t the first leader of it and never was)F0B92A43-7B15-49E6-8A1F-0DCA5757825F.thumb.png.91fdbc82be67f97ea9d45ee0d55f1027.png

okay so here we have Duzi, and this guy you guys barely know anything about, basically he was her only friend and he’s like a murderer but they absolutely love each other, but this is sort’ve of character for them anyway. It’s also lineless and I like it a lot. It’s snowing because I found a snow brush on procreateB45E4D27-598C-41A8-9B00-B83F49334BE8.thumb.png.9b0d0c1d5fd743a78195f93e5fc4687e.png

i also feel like the song “Kids” would work really good for the gilled person. Oh yes, I forgot his name just like I did Duzi. I’ll go make up another name, don’t worry about.

• Love 5

I don’t know why I left you guys for a bit. I constantly think about this place, so just remember that: I haven’t forgotten, if I was going on a trip I would’ve told you, unless I’ve died. But I haven’t died unless I’ve left you for over a couple months and if I’m not on steam, lioden, or flightrising.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Renio said:

I’m going to post the art anyway. This art is something different, mainly because I like a lot right now.

Arcticstar’s new design. Absolutely amazing I love him ❤️ He’s more realistic, but I’m not changing his impossible son who’s a calico. Key word: son. yeah, I know males can’t be calicos but I don’t care I love him too, need to draw him, I’m ranting I’ll rant about SnowClan (used to be arcticclan but yknow, arcticstar isn’t the first leader of it and never was)

Males can be calicos, but it's very, very rare. If a male is calico, they're pretty much always infertile. I think only one male calico has ever been fertile.

1 hour ago, Sky said:

Males can be calicos, but it's very, very rare. If a male is calico, they're pretty much always infertile. I think only one male calico has ever been fertile.

He’s had kids, you can’t go back now

• Like 1

mm
im being the hugest jerk of history by not coming downstairs because my friend is there but honestly.. even if it’s quarantine and I should be thankful I’m allowed to have a friend (because she was here before the rule was made anyway), but she comes here everyday, and stays for 70% of it. Still, I’m a jerk, and I perfectly realize that.
and it’s not like she comes here for fun (well... she’s does), she comes because her tablet broke, and I mean, yeah, that’s boring. But,, please give me a break so I can become a sloth

• Like 2

Just now, Renio said:

mm
im being the hugest jerk of history by not coming downstairs because my friend is there but honestly.. even if it’s quarantine and I should be thankful I’m allowed to have a friend (because she was here before the rule was made anyway), but she comes here everyday, and stays for 70% of it. Still, I’m a jerk, and I perfectly realize that.
and it’s not like she comes here for fun (well... she’s does), she comes because her tablet broke, and I mean, yeah, that’s boring. But,, please give me a break so I can become a sloth

Sometimes you just need a break from social interaction. Don't be too hard on yourself!

• Love 1

2 hours ago, HD Firestar said:

Sometimes you just need a break from social interaction. Don't be too hard on yourself!

I have gotten such peace, thank you for understanding though that wasn’t a very thought out move of mine

• Like 1