Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

I really liked the kitten base so I made some adoptables but I got attached. They aren’t adoptable anymore, but you can look at the kittens9D3C024F-B253-4CFF-80FC-FA43AFE29273.thumb.png.52505c3ab6d6b73d358f7303cbb91d43.png

(also I didn’t steal brackenshadows prefix, I swear)

• Love 4

3 minutes ago, Renio said:

(I mean, I stole it from Brackenfur, so it's fine)

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Renio said:

I really liked the kitten base so I made some adoptables but I got attached. They aren’t adoptable anymore, but you can look at the kittens9D3C024F-B253-4CFF-80FC-FA43AFE29273.thumb.png.52505c3ab6d6b73d358f7303cbb91d43.png

Pathkit is a confident, playful, messy tom. His warrior name will be Pathstep or Pathriver.

Aspenkit is a shy, but troublesome she-cat once you get to know her. Her warrior name will be Aspeneye or Aspenleaf.

Brackenkit is a comedian, making jokes and play fighting with the other kits. His warrior name will be Brackenberry or Brackenfern.

Littlekit is an extroverted “I want to meet everyone” kit. She finds the other clans very interesting and wants to see the cats there and make friends. She hates fighting, and is a peacemaker. Her warrior name will be Littledove or Littlefeather.

• Love 2

image.png.ef275460adb5f07e4c843d131cfe6089.pngimage.png.498ffe055f98140a167dc88860b19ab8.png

Minecraft cats. Not as cute as the real deal but cute nonetheless. No idea why I am also posting these here but... why not?

• Like 1

Uneventful day. Still dehydrated, desensitized to it by now. Tomorrow I have flightrising hatchlings. I need to feed my lions on Lioden.

watched captainsauce all day today on YouTube. I’ll be doing it tomorrow, too. I like that youtuber

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Renio said:

Uneventful day. Still dehydrated, desensitized to it by now. Tomorrow I have flightrising hatchlings. I need to feed my lions on Lioden.

watched captainsauce all day today on YouTube. I’ll be doing it tomorrow, too. I like that youtuber

drink. some. water.

Renio is a chaotic, lazy, messy, short-tempered, sick, stubborn, stupid, hurtful, glutton.
see how you can’t find a single positive trait in that?

• Like 1

Name: Paddedflower 
Role: Warrior 
Clan: LeafClan 
Description: Pale dark brown tabby she-cat with one unusable eye
Paddedflower is a she-cat with a sharp tongue and no empathy towards anything other than her clan. She dislikes having one eye, and told she should be an elder early like one of the other elders in ArcticClan, and Paddedflower would tear their ears off for a couple mouse tails. The only cat she has empathy to that wasn’t born in her clan is her mate, Milkfur, a former kitty pet. He’s a charming tom whom she met when she went too far from her territory, and the male was confidently hunting in the forest. He had a white pelt with cream points, and barely caught anything, and with his noise he scared away all the prey. He had swiftly greeted her as a young tom while Paddedflower was Paddedpaw. His name was Milk as a kitty pet, and was carrying a pathetic mouse. They had chatted, and Paddedflower hated to admit she had skipped a lot of training to meet him regularly. When she became a warrior, she begged him to come with her to her clan. He joined her and after moons of begging to the leader he let him in. Milk said he wanted to be called Milkfur, and was named Milkfur. She is completely different around him, but she doesn’t regret meeting him. Paddedflower dislikes a lot of cats, and hates the idea of having kits.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Renio said:

Renio is a chaotic, lazy, messy, short-tempered, sick, stubborn, stupid, hurtful, glutton.
see how you can’t find a single positive trait in that?

-chaotic? AWESOME

-lazy? I'm lazy

-messy? I'm messy too. and it's really cute for characters lol

-short-tempered? me too!

-sick? [smacks Meringue with a pan]

-stubborn? more like determined!

-stupid? [smacks Meringue with a pan again because he's an idiot] A lot my favorite fictional characters are stupid (though I like to call them idiots, affectionately), including my crush! [smacks my crush plus Deke Shaw with a pan too]

-hurtful? man, every time I talk it seems like someone gets mad

-glutton? So what? Bon appetite!

image.png.a4c080277b949d2fdd3961ae2dbe1cd7.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Paw up 2

Okay being a glutton is the worst. I feel really bad being fat, and I’m not even going to try and call myself chubby. I’m straight up fat. And it wouldn’t surprise me if I had diabetes.
theres some people who have the problem that they just don’t eat enough and count every bit, but I don’t care anymore. I’ve tried. And I don’t like anything healthy, and everything I do like, is basically soaked in so much other stuff that it’s lost the little bit of nutrition it had.
and my friend has super high metabolism basically, so she could eat as much as she wanted and come out perfectly fine. Mostly I just hate being fat. And disgusting.

1 minute ago, Renio said:

Okay being a glutton is the worst. I feel really bad being fat, and I’m not even going to try and call myself chubby. I’m straight up fat. And it wouldn’t surprise me if I had diabetes.
theres some people who have the problem that they just don’t eat enough and count every bit, but I don’t care anymore. I’ve tried. And I don’t like anything healthy, and everything I do like, is basically soaked in so much other stuff that it’s lost the little bit of nutrition it had.
and my friend has super high metabolism basically, so she could eat as much as she wanted and come out perfectly fine. Mostly I just hate being fat. And disgusting.

Yeah, that must suck. Honestly, I want to say something to comfort you but I can't since I have a really fast metabolism Like seriously, I should have diabetes rn But I once saw this video of a kid who went from SEVERELY over weight to where normal clothes wouldn't fit him to looking fit af. Just remember you can do it.

Uh... how's your day? (For some reason I can't end this off normally idk why AAAAAAAA-)

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

Yeah, that must suck. Honestly, I want to say something to comfort you but I can't since I have a really fast metabolism Like seriously, I should have diabetes rn But I once saw this video of a kid who went from SEVERELY over weight to where normal clothes wouldn't fit him to looking fit af. Just remember you can do it.

Uh... how's your day? (For some reason I can't end this off normally idk why AAAAAAAA-)

Good ish, this stuff only hits me at the middle of the night, in which it is. Just finished a drawing. Not one that’s making me productive, no, my new edgelord.

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Silver said:

we/we're

Isn't that plural? Or is it the same thing as with they/them where it can be both? (I was going to say that I can't imagine using "me" as singular and then realised that English is a thing)

1 minute ago, Silver said:

I dunno.. but apparently its what my girlfriend's been hiding from me... ;-; now she truly trusts me enough.

Isn't that a good thing then?

9 hours ago, Silver said:

My girlfriend now takes on a we/we're pronoun... I'm not sure how to feel about that... :( 

I’m sorry but, did you mean to say this somewhere else? Sorry I just don’t know

I’m doing cats with Irish names now. This one’s name is Star in Irish. I also really like Irish. And I found out how to shade in ibisPaint x, which makes me very happy899C9AE5-2C01-4EAE-B10C-3660672CBB30.jpeg.b018ad349cae9aa9f6e53890e4df8723.jpeg

• Love 6