Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

1 hour ago, Renio said:

i got a blender, so I’m eating a smoothie rn. Yes, I said eating, it’s in a bowl. I’m weird.
1D7A5E84-3CB9-4E37-B80F-5BC76BB15D0B.thumb.jpeg.384ae542f1d9c50a7bdaa4a6ba4623b7.jpegignore everything else. My room is terrible, I’ve been sitting here for a month and it’s been cleaned once before the quarantine 

Is that a schleich horse in the background?

1 hour ago, Renio said:

hows Easter for you guys? I’m going to go up 5 pounds just from eating, so my gluttony is kicking in

However mature you may be, physically you're still a child and thus able to eat large ammounts of food without consequences other than a tummy ache

Easter is great. Mämmi season. I could live by mämmi alone for two weeks

9 minutes ago, Bucket Friend said:

However mature you may be, physically you're still a child and thus able to eat large ammounts of food without consequences other than a tummy ache

Easter is great. Mämmi season. I could live by mämmi alone for two weeks

I eat way more than the rest of literally everyone I know. that’s gluttony that’s gonna sneak up on me and really gonna bite

4 minutes ago, Renio said:

I don’t like blueberries

I love blueberries. They're good for your night vision. Have you ever tried fresh ones?

I’m positive it’s just two lesbians painting rocks and generally chilling. They sell them year round, the currency is shells. 5 shells per rock. They paint the rocks with the long tailed ones tail and berry, healing fruit juice and rabbil blood. The rocks are generally pretty and good toys for children. Also, they occasionally paint shells. For two normal shells. I need to make an rp or something based on this, like an entire civilization.0A5C214A-8E81-4943-8600-B4826F0A91AC.thumb.jpeg.8e3279705f33e6e087c4a6f81065f798.jpeg

• Love 3

Just now, Bucket Friend said:

I love blueberries. They're good for your night vision. Have you ever tried fresh ones?

No, and I never will. I highly dislike blueberries. I will not be having another mixed fruit smoothie with blueberries

1 minute ago, Renio said:

No, and I never will. I highly dislike blueberries. I will not be having another mixed fruit smoothie with blueberries

I understand that you don't like blueberries. But you should at least try a fresh one at some point of your life. They're way better.

2 minutes ago, Bucket Friend said:

I understand that you don't like blueberries. But you should at least try a fresh one at some point of your life. They're way better.

When this stupid virus is done, maybe. Not ever, maybe,

• Like 1

I hate children. I will never have any
”oh, but you were a child!”

WHO CARES I HATE THEM

ive mentioned this before and I felt the need to say it again

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Renio said:

I hate children. I will never have any
”oh, but you were a child!”

WHO CARES I HATE THEM

ive mentioned this before and I felt the need to say it again

never come to my house, I'm gonna have at least 2 kids, preferably 3. kids love me, and I love them 

• Like 1

watch “Here we go again” by FlyingKitty on YouTube if you’re fine with swearing and inappropriate stuff because it’s that one meme from gta 5 and I don’t know what you expect from gta 5

• Haha 1

I think poison fangs have naturally slit eyes (like they literally are in the game) so I’m always drawing them with slit eyes. And the one with the paint brush tail has super bad sight, so she always squints or closes her eyes, so all her egg paintings are very unique

• Like 2