Stray Fawn Community

Warriors: The Abyss Strikers

medicine cat

I'M BACK! AGAIN!
Hey guys! I've been at college, so I'm really sorry about my inactivity! However, I've been thinking up a new story, and I really think you guys are gonna like it. I'm gonna be reusing my rules from my Warriors Challenge, but I'll be trying to track events day-by-day so I can have a more detailed story.
This story features a new culture and a new clan- Abyssclan.

About Abyssclan:
Cats of Abyssclan have a fierce and intense honor of their ancestors. They bury their dead in the water and center their entire lives around their water sources- their clan ceremonies themselves center around the water, and it is rare to not have a cat keeping watch of the waters.  Abyssclan members enjoy a diet of primarily plants and seafood- their favorites being flowers and fish. Their coats are typically darker, and their eyes are commonly blue, green, black, or violet. Their ideal climate is islands and swamps.
Abyssclan was driven to a new land after a desire for adventure. They are rather small right now, but due to their past together, they are very tight-knit and well bonded.

WARRIOR INTRODUCTIONS:
STRIKESTAR is the leader of Abyssclan. She has dark eyes and bluish fur. Known for her jolly personality, her charisma attracts all to her clan.
Her deputy, PEACEBLOSSOM, is a tan tom with dark eyes. He is mischievous and a bit cocky, but his name is an accurate one- he desires peace for his clan and all cats. He is rather young for a deputy, a little over two years old.
DREAMTOWER is the clan's medicine cat- a nervous and rash tom with cream fur. He is low in confidence, but Starclan is with him. He is the older brother of Peaceblossom by about three years.
The youngest of the clan is Thunderkit, a brown orphaned kit found by the warriors. She was taken in and is being raised as if she was their own. She is clever and likes to cause trouble.
2098591013_ScreenShot2019-08-31at9_53_50AM.png.9657e25aa69d91159dc9db817626d02e.png

• Like 2
  • Eek! 3