Stray Fawn Community

Weekends

Impy10

I start school on tuesday 😧 And I'm really disappointed because Science is my favorite subject and this year they replaced it with Texas History for one of the trimesters, so I only have it for one trimester! :(

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Science is my favorite subject and this year they replaced it with Texas History for one of the trimesters, so I only have it for one trimester!

FRICK YOUR SCHOOL! (scuse my language but seriously, history? nobody likes it. Some people actually like science!)

• Like 2

fun fact: in 9/10th grade at my school there's a class called 'Gradle' because it's a mix of a bunch of different stuff (history, mythology, literature, etc) so they just named it after the teacher who teaches it (I wonder how long they've had this class, this teacher has been teaching for ~20 years...).

another fun fact: my class of 7th AND 8th graders will be only 6 students-- 2 7th, 4 8th. Unless someone new joins, which is unlikely. My math class is only 3 people, which is probably one of the reasons they're combining it with the class above us this year (the teacher will have to essentially teach two classes in one hour! At least he's the headmaster so he's the one who decided all of that)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

29 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

7th AND 8th graders will be only 6 students-- 2 7th, 4 8th.

meanwhile: I'm rocking out at nearly 30 students for 5 years... 6?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Aetherbee said:

meanwhile: I'm rocking out at nearly 30 students for 5 years... 6?

yup.. it was 7 until like three days ago when one of the girls's parents suddenly decided to have her go to a different school. And her mother was the volleyball coach so for like a day we didn't have a coach (or a team since you need 6 players to play and after that girl left we had 5) but then (unfortunately...) another mom took on the role and they're letting 5th graders be on the jr high team (instead of just 6th, 7th and 8th) so now we have a coach and a team again (and possibly more than just the minimum player count!)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Impy10 said:

yay!

Welcome to the trainreck!

Haha thanks! How’s your day going?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Impy10 said:

good

went to the mall so my mum could get a camera

Neat!

Just now, Impy10 said:

Playing Castle Cats...

Are you having fun?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Impy10 said:

ye

Good, I recently watched Jessimew’s new AHVHC video, and I stopped halfway through, no reason to ask why.. but I wasn’t satisfied with it...

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Good, I recently watched Jessimew’s new AHVHC video, and I stopped halfway through, no reason to ask why.. but I wasn’t satisfied with it...

that ok

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Impy10 said:

that ok

Eh.. I guess I just wanted to express how I’m feeling right now, welp.. I’d better get to bed.. sorry but my mom has to wake me up early for school... and Jesus its already midnight!! So.. yeah.. goodnight, may we cross paths again soon.