Stray Fawn Community

Elder lifestage

GreenTheGreat

This is my 1st post on the niche forums and i made this account to suggest features like this. So, about the elder lifestage. I thought that these nichelings need a elder lifestage, seeing that they just become adults then die of old age. Elders would have some stats that are reduced, such as speed, flying ability (if they have wings), attack, and defence . BUT, they would have distasteful appearance (maybe), better collecting ability (cause what else have they got to do?), and also might be able to tell stories, giving other nicheling that are around a boost in some things depending on the story. The story could raise attack, defence, or collecting ablity. Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, Green the gene maker said:

This is my 1st post on the niche forums and i made this account to suggest features like this. So, about the elder lifestage. I thought that these nichelings need a elder lifestage, seeing that they just become adults then die of old age. Elders would have some stats that are reduced, such as speed, flying ability (if they have wings), attack, and defence . BUT, they would have distasteful appearance (maybe), better collecting ability (cause what else have they got to do?), and also might be able to tell stories, giving other nicheling that are around a boost in some things depending on the story. The story could raise attack, defence, or collecting ablity. Thanks for reading!

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

This has been suggested before:

Yeeahh sorry dude.. read the rules next time.. but hey don’t feel bad! It happens a lot to other members so you’re not alone! ^^;

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Old age was originally in the game actually! On the nichelings last day they wouldn't be able to move.

That’s surprisingly realistic!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

also voting - is a little rude, don't you think

For someone who is new, I agree, what if they’re the sensitive kind like me? We should take it a little bit more easier on the young one.

39 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

For someone who is new, I agree, what if they’re the sensitive kind like me? We should take it a little bit more easier on the young one.

i am the sensitive kind like u, but i don't mind if people upvote or downvote this, i just personally think you guys are nice for stopping by to read this

• Like 3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Green the gene maker said:

i am the sensitive kind like u, but i don't mind if people upvote or downvote this, i just personally think you guys are nice for stopping by to read this

BRRREEETHEREN!

2 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

then I will stop by and read all of your postss

11 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

WHY DOES EVERYONE SEEM TO LIVE ON A FARM-

please show me chickens

or whatever else lives there, ducks, turkeys, geese, swans, I don’t care

i'll need to post from my phone, i am on pc rn, but i'll grab it and take pictures of em

Guest SilverTheNicheling
15 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

WHY DOES EVERYONE SEEM TO LIVE ON A FARM-

please show me chickens

or whatever else lives there, ducks, turkeys, geese, swans, I don’t care

I don’t live on a farm.. :(