Stray Fawn Community

|| Alad Rp || (( No adoptables, Sorry! )) WIP

(so um ( i still don't know how to start topics )

this post is based off my pantheon. i left a link at the end if you want to have a look at it. also i was in that hyper-active mood when i was making this so expect things to be weird )

so i was bored and i was looking at my pantheon and i thought " wow, i spent the whole night making this post, why not make a Roleplay out of it! " and here i am.

this rp takes place in Alad ( obviosly ) when everyone was mad about the bearyenas came. some of the nichlings were violent about it and tried to destroy evrything. but some of them were peaceful and tried to revive the land. you can either be a peaceful nicheling, or a violent one. ( or both ) peaceful niclings are called " pasibles " while the violent ones are called " Forineachs"

heres the backstory, im guessing you'll need it if you want to join

the universes backstory: 

one day two cat like creatures named Muni and Saun discovered an empty planet named Alad, they decided the planet was a bit too drab and from that day forward they filled Alad with trees, bushes, rivers and land. Muni realised that the two of them could not look after such a world on their own so they made creatures named nichelings. overtime, the nichelings developed personalities and traits, some of them were better at hunting, while others were better at cracking open nuts. soon the world got over populated so Saun made predators to kill off some of the nichelings. the nichelings protested against the predators and started destroying Alad. Muni got upset and planted a tree that would grow other gods that would be born into tribes to help stop the uprising, thus making the gods and goddesses. some of the gods agreed with the Nichelings, and were considerd eviland were given one red gem.  one day Quartz, the goddess of the sea got in an argument with Saun about the uprising, so she convinced Duki, the god of war and destruction to help her destroy Alad. Duki reluctantly agreed to help her. Quartz sent a rushing flood over the land while Duki made explosions to separate it. by the time Muni and Saun found out the world was already a wreck. as a punishment Quartz was sent to the apes to die while Duki was forced to live wiithin the same jungle for a twenty hundered years. 

The End  

this rp will probably die in a week like the last roleplay post that i made ( my brother deleted it because he thought it was "cringe" ;w; )

pasibles

~ Snow ~

Played by me -w-

image.png.bb19b55857b97f336150ddca6b92f7d0.png

~ Sikore ~

Played by @Impy10

image.png.b792cbb19cf3f3611e9402a52cecdebe.png

Forineachs

~ Freya ~

Played by @FlowerMask

image.png.ceacbea43bb7ae77b592b048c3ed7964.png

link to my pantheon:

https://strayfawnstudio.com/community/index.php?/topic/7214-c0ffeebeans-pantheon/&tab=comments#comment-100809

Snow would wander around in the grass

She found teo small berry bushes and a nest, she decided to set up camp there for the night.

"hm.. Good enough.. This will have to do.." she sighed

Suddenly, she heard the grass in front of her shake

On 9/1/2019 at 11:44 AM, Impy10 said:

Sikore leaped around, snarling

”Who are you? What do you want from me?!” She hissed

Snow would turn around, startled

"huh? who are you? you do realise this is my camp, right?"

5 hours ago, C0ffeebeans said:

Snow would turn around, startled

"huh? who are you? you do realise this is my camp, right?"

17 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

“What? No! This isn’t my camp!” Sikore hissed

“Tsk tsk.” She said. “ those passibles barely count as passive.” She scoffed. Just because I killed three men doesn’t mean I’m impassive.” (She’s an adult btw.)

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“Tsk tsk.” She said. “ those passibles barely count as passive.” She scoffed. Just because I killed three men doesn’t mean I’m impassive.” (She’s an adult btw.)

Sikore sighed, Better get up the mountain... She thought as she stumbled away.

52 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Sikore sighed, Better get up the mountain... She thought as she stumbled away.

Freya waited. my skull collection has collected more dust then blood lately.. She thought as she heard the passible walk up the mountain. She hid in some grasses nearby.

7 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Freya waited. my skull collection has collected more dust then blood lately.. She thought as she heard the passible walk up the mountain. She hid in some grasses nearby.

Sikore walked up the steep mountain. When she finally made it to the top, she heard a rustling noice behind her.

"Who's there?!"

On 9/5/2019 at 2:27 AM, Impy10 said:

Sikore walked up the steep mountain. When she finally made it to the top, she heard a rustling noice behind her.

"Who's there?!"

Freya holds her breath and thinks. Don't be foolish Freya, kill or be shamed by the rest of the voices in your head.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 7:22 PM, Impy10 said:

Sikore panted as she got up to the peak of the mountain, Did I loose her?

Greta stalks quietly up the mountain side, she was used to this journey and didn’t run out of much energy when she got to the end of the dense grasses.

18 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Greta stalks quietly up the mountain side, she was used to this journey and didn’t run out of much energy when she got to the end of the dense grasses.

Sikore smelled Freya in the bushes and turned away to fool her that Sikore didn't know she was there

21 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Sikore smelled Freya in the bushes and turned away to fool her that Sikore didn't know she was there

(Lmao it auto corrected Freya to Greta)

Freya waiters extending her low claws, staring at the bright red nicheling who stood out in the cold blues and greens of the hillside

• Paw up 1

(Lmao it auto corrected Freya to Greta)

Freya waiters extending her low claws, staring at the bright red nicheling who stood out in the cold blues and greens of the hillside

Sikore looked at the ground, it rained yesterday. So she smeared mud on her coat.

2 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Sikore looked at the ground, it rained yesterday. So she smeared mud on her coat.

(Darn it! Lol) (also I gtg for like an hour or more bc I have a dentist appointment, just wanted to let you know so you don’t think I just left you hanging.) 

the softer ground made it harder for Freya to make quiet pawsteps.

• Paw up 1

(Darn it! Lol) (also I gtg for like an hour or more bc I have a dentist appointment, just wanted to let you know so you don’t think I just left you hanging.) 

the softer ground made it harder for Freya to make quiet pawsteps.

Sikore could hear Freya's paws in the mud as she continued to smear mud on herself.