Stray Fawn Community

|| Alad Rp || (( No adoptables, Sorry! )) WIP

1 hour ago, Impy10 said:

Sikore could hear Freya's paws in the mud as she continued to smear mud on herself.

She knows I’m here.. I have an idea. Freya picks up a very sharp stone and holds it in her claws, heart racing she burst out suddenly from the grass and hurled the rock at Silkore following it by running towards her. 

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

She knows I’m here.. I have an idea. Freya picks up a very sharp stone and holds it in her claws, heart racing she burst out suddenly from the grass and hurled the rock at Silkore following it by running towards her. 

Sikore twisted around to face Freya and dodged the rock, sinking her teeth into Freya’s paw.

13 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Sikore twisted around to face Freya and dodged the rock, sinking her teeth into Freya’s paw.

She snarled savagely “Just die already!” She says hitting her in the head with her bear like claws.

On 9/27/2019 at 7:31 PM, FlowerMask said:

She snarled savagely “Just die already!” She says hitting her in the head with her bear like claws.

Sikore jumped and twisted out of Freya grasp and sunk her teeth into Freya's throat (Freya's not dead BTW)

On 9/29/2019 at 4:50 AM, Impy10 said:

Sikore jumped and twisted out of Freya grasp and sunk her teeth into Freya's throat (Freya's not dead BTW)

(NO MY BEAN!) Freya roared in rage but lashed out with her claws and struck Silkore on she side of the head (not killing her) but causing her to drop Freya who grabbed a pawful of dirt and threw it at her eyes. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2019 at 5:55 AM, SpookyFlower said:

(NO MY BEAN!) Freya roared in rage but lashed out with her claws and struck Silkore on she side of the head (not killing her) but causing her to drop Freya who grabbed a pawful of dirt and threw it at her eyes. 

(Sorry for not replying sooner)

"AAAHHH!" Hissed Sikore

She slid off the side of the mountain and fell into the river below

7 hours ago, Impy10 said:

(Sorry for not replying sooner)

"AAAHHH!" Hissed Sikore

She slid off the side of the mountain and fell into the river below

Freya clutched at her throat gasping for air, she felt herself drowning in blood. Think! She thought. What would mother do? Stop the bleeding but how? She thought sleepily, her senses were starting to dull but the pain kept her awake. She then saw an old web swaying in a tree branch, low enough for her to grab so she scrambled over to it desperately and stuffed the web into her wound after checking it for spiders.

3 hours ago, SpookyFlower said:

Freya clutched at her throat gasping for air, she felt herself drowning in blood. Think! She thought. What would mother do? Stop the bleeding but how? She thought sleepily, her senses were starting to dull but the pain kept her awake. She then saw an old web swaying in a tree branch, low enough for her to grab so she scrambled over to it desperately and stuffed the web into her wound after checking it for spiders.

It helped control the blood flow and soon the red liquid dried and formed a loose layer of “skin” as Freya called it. I have to go find that nicheling. She thought. And started to slowly creep down the mountainside towards the river.

What the heck is this?

On 9/30/2019 at 3:55 PM, SpookyFlower said:

“Causing her to drop Freya” Why are you controlling people’s characters like this?

I’ve been in many roleplays, especially in Roblox, where people control my character. For instance..

Person 1 (we’ll call him Michael):  he growled

Me: She swiped at his neck, barely missing.

Michael: he ripped off her claws one by one causing you to shriek in pain and bit her neck killing her no miss instantly

Me: ...

15 minutes ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

What the heck is this?

“Causing her to drop Freya” Why are you controlling people’s characters like this?

I’ve been in many roleplays, especially in Roblox, where people control my character. For instance..

Person 1 (we’ll call him Michael):  he growled

Me: She swiped at his neck, barely missing.

Michael: he ripped off her claws one by one causing you to shriek in pain and bit her neck killing her no miss instantly

Me: ...

Geez man I get it I did a whoopsie 

4 hours ago, SpookyFlower said:

It helped control the blood flow and soon the red liquid dried and formed a loose layer of “skin” as Freya called it. I have to go find that nicheling. She thought. And started to slowly creep down the mountainside towards the river.

@Impy10

4 hours ago, SpookyFlower said:

(sorry)

Sikore splashed into the river, her senses going all over the place

Cold rushed through her as she struggled to break the surface of the river

Just now, Impy10 said:

(sorry)

Sikore splashed into the river, her senses going all over the place

Cold rushed through her as she struggled to break the surface of the river

(Don’t worry about it :) )

Freya couldn’t hear her splashes because the river was far below nor could she smell her over the blood scent. Good she’ll probably be dead by now. She thought and picked up her pace

2 minutes ago, SpookyFlower said:

(Don’t worry about it :) )

Freya couldn’t hear her splashes because the river was far below nor could she smell her over the blood scent. Good she’ll probably be dead by now. She thought and picked up her pace

Sikore could see Ferya coming down the mountain and started to panic

Stay calm, stay calm. She thought

Sikore managed to make her way further down stream before breaking the surface of the river and gasping for air

Just now, Impy10 said:

Sikore could see Ferya coming down the mountain and started to panic

Stay calm, stay calm. She thought

Sikore managed to make her way further down stream before breaking the surface of the river and gasping for air

Freya was closing in on the river and heard her gasping and broke into a run, the wound at her throat reopened and she yelped.

1 minute ago, SpookyFlower said:

Freya was closing in on the river and heard her gasping and broke into a run, the wound at her throat reopened and she yelped.

A small wave crashed down on Sikore, pushing back under

The water had turned from warm to icy cold in that one wave

Sikore's body started to relax as the water got colder and colder

5 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

A small wave crashed down on Sikore, pushing back under

The water had turned from warm to icy cold in that one wave

Sikore's body started to relax as the water got colder and colder

Freya saw her body relax and she dove into the icy mountain river And grabbed her by the scruff and  pawed at the water frantically. Your never getting out of this mess! She thought to herself as she paddled lopsidedly towards the river bank.

On 11/3/2019 at 9:44 AM, FlowerMask said:

Freya saw her body relax and she dove into the icy mountain river And grabbed her by the scruff and  pawed at the water frantically. Your never getting out of this mess! She thought to herself as she paddled lopsidedly towards the river bank.

Sikore went black as Freya swam towards her

Then she woke up again

"What..? Where a- WHAT THE HELL MATE WHY ARE YOU PULLING ME?!"

(She has lost her memory)

33 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Sikore went black as Freya swam towards her

Then she woke up again

"What..? Where a- WHAT THE HELL MATE WHY ARE YOU PULLING ME?!"

(She has lost her memory)

"Can it or I will drown you." She hissed.

1 hour ago, Impy10 said:

"I'm sorry, what?" Sikore was confused, "Who are you? Who am I?"

She didn’t answer and plopped her roughly on the shore. “Your going to be my new fur rug if you don’t shut up.” She muttered ominously.