Stray Fawn Community

murder mystery interactive story with popular nichelings?

georgie

so ever since the cookie run event (cheesecake manor mystery) reminded me how much I love murder mystery games and stuff, I wanted to do an interactive story. heres the jist of what would happen:

• choose nichelings (probably 10) and assign them numbers 1-10
  • roll a random number from 1-10 and whoever's number it is is the murderer, the second number I roll is the detective. everyone else is innocent
  • choose some random events, for example; murderer teams up with an innocent, detective suspects someone, someone finds an important clue. then every round I roll to see if there is an event, and then roll to see what event it would be, then roll to choose who is involved.
  • every round also roll to see if someone is murdered and then roll again to see who is murdered, then roll to see if they die or the murder fails.
  • every other round (this will probably change) everyone gets to vote on who the murderer is. if they get it right, the game ends, and if they get it wrong, the nicheling that was accused leaves the game.
  • every round 3 random nichelings go up for questioning, and everyone can ask a question to the three nichelings. you can only ask one question per nicheling!

and I think that is it! I will add more if I remember something else.

also, this will be in art format! everything that happens will have a matching drawing.

so I need some help:

• submit possible events (events as in the third bullet point)!
  • give critizizm on the way im doing this!

I may need people to submit nichelings, but I dont think so right now.

so, for the first round, I want to make it easy for myself by using popular nichelings everyone already knows. obviously I will try to get permission from the owners of the nichelings before I use them.

1. prince @Renio2490

2. meringue @Skysplash8 permission given

3. tanu @wikipedia (angel) permission given

4. magnolia @manglolia permission given

5. hornet- aetherbee, permission given

6. lala @me (permission given!)

7. ossen  @Lilytuftpermission given

8. dragon tear @Basil

9. flowermask @FlowerMask permission given

10. likana @Lazukii permission given

(oh my god tagging people was so convenient everyone had their normal usernames)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 3

oh I have a good idea! people can submit nichelings and one of them will be the first to die (at the start of the game) because obviously we need the start of the game to be "oh my god ____ died!!" "everyone.. there is a murderer on the loose!"

everyone submit a nicheling, and the nicheling with the most "paw up" reactions wins!

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, manglolia said:

You’ve got my permission :) 

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Yea!

tysm!! and flowermask, dont be surprised if poor little flowerbean dies a horrible, bloody death.

wait how am I gonna draw the dead nichelings because a. I hate gore and b. I dont wanna get banned-

16 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

tysm!! and flowermask, dont be surprised if poor little flowerbean dies a horrible, bloody death.

wait how am I gonna draw the dead nichelings because a. I hate gore and b. I dont wanna get banned-

I'm totally fine with gore. But that makes me seem like the murderer here.

Would a gore warning be enough or just draw them dead with no blood or anything.

8 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

Now I kinda wanna draw GhostMask..

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

well.. i'll go double check the fanart rules and see if its allowed. and. I can just pull a danplan and make it orange juice or something

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

well.. i'll go double check the fanart rules and see if its allowed. and. I can just pull a danplan and make it orange juice or something

I watch danplan..

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

oh I have a good idea! people can submit nichelings and one of them will be the first to die (at the start of the game) because obviously we need the start of the game to be "oh my god ____ died!!" "everyone.. there is a murderer on the loose!"

everyone submit a nicheling, and the nicheling with the most "paw up" reactions wins!

bump just incase nobody saw this