Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
Philo

Working hard on our new games ^_^

Recommended Posts

Hey folks!

This week we submitted our applications for a gouvernement art grant to hopefully get a bit of financial support from them for our new games.
(That's also the reason why you will hear us greeting a jury in the beginning of these videos xD)
We thought you guys might be curious to see what we've been working on (besides making Nimbatus updates and working on the Niche console port) too! So here is a quick glance at the two prototypes we're currently working on!
Disclaimer as usual: Both projects are still too early to say for sure wether or not they will be released.

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Eek! 5
  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks!
We also just confirmed that Stephanie (who did all the cool Niche promo artworks and the animated trailer) will be helping out with artwork for the Niche mobile game! Mostly by painting the background and giving advice on colors and such ^^

She is also the lead artists for Nyoma (the game you see in the first video). This is some concept art she did, she's amazing!1748728358_ScreenShot2019-09-01at21_06_29.thumb.png.ccc9afaf41f9cc2e59fc7366b537937f.png
 

  • Love 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Philo said:

Thanks Silver!
We also just confirmed that Stephanie (who did all the cool Niche promo artworks and the animated trailer) will be helping out with artwork for the Niche mobile game! Mostly by painting the background and giving advice on colors and such ^^

She is also the lead artists for Nyoma (the game you see in the first video). This is some concept art she did, she's amazing!1748728358_ScreenShot2019-09-01at21_06_29.thumb.png.ccc9afaf41f9cc2e59fc7366b537937f.png
 

YA DANG RIGHT THAT IS COOL ART!! You’ve got some awesome artists on the team no doubt! :) I salute them!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhh! the new niche game is amazing!

 

(And the flea looks like a big doofus. Which I like a lot.)

  • Like 3
  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Philo said:

I have to tell her to make a forum account too!
Also @Markus did all the animations in the trailer. I'm a big fan of the animation he did for the flee creature xD

I mean the flea is kinda disturbing in a way.. but that’s awesome and I gotta give credit to him for animating it! :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I should also share something new and exciting! It’s going to be my finally brand new profile pic! It’s Silver in a half body drawing wearing the jacket designed by @manglolia, and I really love it so far! Props to her for designing it! ^^

0C22B35A-2884-43D6-A0CE-80F444C1BE3A.thumb.png.89e7aa02679b84773807625da867cd66.png

(course this is currently in WIP so it’s not amazing YET)

  • Like 3
  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really want the mobile game. It sounds so fun!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Philo said:

I have to tell her to make a forum account too!
Also @Markus did all the animations in the trailer. I'm a big fan of the animation he did for the flea creature xD

 

that really looks like the hollow knight style, just hk has slightly thicker lines and like half as much emotion with the face and stuff, and it's really throwing me off. did you kidnap ari gibson philo. pHILO-

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hollow Knight was indeed an inspiration :D

  • Eek! 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Philo said:

Hollow Knight was indeed an inspiration :D

*GASP*

YOU KNEW ABOUT MY OBSESSION AND USED IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE

AND IT WORKED!! 

I WILL THROW ALL MY MONEY AT THIS KICKSTARTER!!! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if/when nyoma comes out I can say to all the fans it's gonna get: "you were there since launch day? well I was there since the first art of it was released like 4 years ago and then after we all got to see a tiny clip of the gameplay prototype (not this trailer, the one you showed us before), sucker!!!" 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

*GASP*

YOU KNEW ABOUT MY OBSESSION AND USED IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE

AND IT WORKED!! 

I WILL THROW ALL MY MONEY AT THIS KICKSTARTER!!! 

You seem to really like that game... also im currently trying to beat the fifth and final panthion...

  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

You seem to really like that game... also im currently trying to beat the fifth and final panthion...

ohh have fun with that

i can't even beat the fourth one, I'm pretty good at pure vessel but all the other bosses are pretty hard (except soul tyrant. he's pretty easy) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

ohh have fun with that

i can't even beat the fourth one, I'm pretty good at pure vessel but all the other bosses are pretty hard (except soul tyrant. he's pretty easy) 

I found the fourth one easier than the third one...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also one thing I forgot to mention: the little people in nyoma are BABY and I am drawing them AS WE SPEAK

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope both games get released!

  • Paw up 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

absolute baby.

and.. I am the first person in the world to draw fanart of them, right?

also. I am calling them nyomians. nothing can ever change this.

1832098550_NYOMABABPY.thumb.png.5185576918465871c371117968ad723f.png

  • Like 2
  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ this is just proof I cant touch anything without making it say gay rights

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

absolute baby.

and.. I am the first person in the world to draw fanart of them, right?

also. I am calling them nyomians. nothing can ever change this.

1832098550_NYOMABABPY.thumb.png.5185576918465871c371117968ad723f.png

Love it!

  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...