Stray Fawn Community

Working hard on our new games ^_^

Philo

Hey folks!

This week we submitted our applications for a gouvernement art grant to hopefully get a bit of financial support from them for our new games.
(That's also the reason why you will hear us greeting a jury in the beginning of these videos xD)
We thought you guys might be curious to see what we've been working on (besides making Nimbatus updates and working on the Niche console port) too! So here is a quick glance at the two prototypes we're currently working on!
Disclaimer as usual: Both projects are still too early to say for sure wether or not they will be released.

• Like 7
  • Eek! 5
  • Love 9

Thanks!
We also just confirmed that Stephanie (who did all the cool Niche promo artworks and the animated trailer) will be helping out with artwork for the Niche mobile game! Mostly by painting the background and giving advice on colors and such ^^

She is also the lead artists for Nyoma (the game you see in the first video). This is some concept art she did, she's amazing!1748728358_ScreenShot2019-09-01at21_06_29.thumb.png.ccc9afaf41f9cc2e59fc7366b537937f.png

• Love 13

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Philo said:

Thanks Silver!
We also just confirmed that Stephanie (who did all the cool Niche promo artworks and the animated trailer) will be helping out with artwork for the Niche mobile game! Mostly by painting the background and giving advice on colors and such ^^

She is also the lead artists for Nyoma (the game you see in the first video). This is some concept art she did, she's amazing!1748728358_ScreenShot2019-09-01at21_06_29.thumb.png.ccc9afaf41f9cc2e59fc7366b537937f.png

YA DANG RIGHT THAT IS COOL ART!! You’ve got some awesome artists on the team no doubt! :) I salute them!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Philo said:

I have to tell her to make a forum account too!
Also @Markus did all the animations in the trailer. I'm a big fan of the animation he did for the flee creature xD

I mean the flea is kinda disturbing in a way.. but that’s awesome and I gotta give credit to him for animating it! :D

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I guess I should also share something new and exciting! It’s going to be my finally brand new profile pic! It’s Silver in a half body drawing wearing the jacket designed by @manglolia, and I really love it so far! Props to her for designing it! ^^

0C22B35A-2884-43D6-A0CE-80F444C1BE3A.thumb.png.89e7aa02679b84773807625da867cd66.png

(course this is currently in WIP so it’s not amazing YET)

10 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

*GASP*

YOU KNEW ABOUT MY OBSESSION AND USED IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE

AND IT WORKED!! 

I WILL THROW ALL MY MONEY AT THIS KICKSTARTER!!! 

You seem to really like that game... also im currently trying to beat the fifth and final panthion...

• Eek! 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Philo said:

looks awesome :)

Thank you :’) I can’t wait for Nyoma.. ^^ I’ll be sure to help out it’s kickstarter once the time comes..

Can we get some art on what the creature would look like(I feel like there is some already but I didn't see it.) like the face or something?

As I am typing this I kinda thought: What if the creature had small features randomized? like ear size, amount of eyes, etc. 

Or maybe a Niche-type 'island' selection where there could be a desert creature where it is mostly barren. Or and lush jungle island. Maybe a colder one?

Also I really like nyomians Imma call them that too.

• Eek! 1

On 9/2/2019 at 4:06 AM, heyitsgeorgie said:

if/when nyoma comes out I can say to all the fans it's gonna get: "you were there since launch day? well I was there since the first art of it was released like 4 years ago and then after we all got to see a tiny clip of the gameplay prototype (not this trailer, the one you showed us before), sucker!!!" 

And made the first fanart of the game ever.

• Eek! 1