Stray Fawn Community

Working hard on our new games ^_^

Philo

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Philo said:

looks awesome :)

Thank you :’) I can’t wait for Nyoma.. ^^ I’ll be sure to help out it’s kickstarter once the time comes..

Can we get some art on what the creature would look like(I feel like there is some already but I didn't see it.) like the face or something?

As I am typing this I kinda thought: What if the creature had small features randomized? like ear size, amount of eyes, etc. 

Or maybe a Niche-type 'island' selection where there could be a desert creature where it is mostly barren. Or and lush jungle island. Maybe a colder one?

Also I really like nyomians Imma call them that too.

• Eek! 1

On 9/2/2019 at 4:06 AM, heyitsgeorgie said:

if/when nyoma comes out I can say to all the fans it's gonna get: "you were there since launch day? well I was there since the first art of it was released like 4 years ago and then after we all got to see a tiny clip of the gameplay prototype (not this trailer, the one you showed us before), sucker!!!" 

And made the first fanart of the game ever.

• Eek! 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Hey @Philo are there any proper ref pics I could use of the Nayomans? I basically want to try something unique and draw a Nayoman as a Nicheling! :D

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Philo said:

Sorry I meant that what I posted before is the most accurate ref sheet currently.
(It seems it didn't include the video in the quote).

I guess that makes sense, though I don’t know if I’ll be drawing the flea into a Bearyena/flea hybrid xD

Just thought I'd drop in here to say that I think that these projects are really cool looking right now! :) 

Also, where does the name Nyoma come from? Just curious :) (I use that emote a lot, don't I)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
15 hours ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

Im interested what the fleas are gonna be called in the offical game... After all they cant just be called the flea...

Okay so I came up with an interesting name called “Zarigophas” I’m not sure what it’s derived from.. but I didn’t intend to have it be inspired by any word, it’s just something unique that I came up with! Does the name for the fleas idea sound cool @Philo?

NICHE BREED AND EVOLVE
TAKE MY NON-EXISTENT WALLET FULL OF SPIDER WEBS BECAUSE I WILL SPEND EVERY DOLLAR ON THOSE GENES AND ISLANDS AND KICKSTARTER THINGY

I feel like the only one who like wants the Niche - Breed and Evolve (that's how i'd think the title would look like) game

you said it would take 2-3 years to complete Nyoma, what about Niche - Breed and Evolve? Will you focus on one more than the other (if so, which one)? Also, in Niche - Breed and Evolve, I haven't seen an option to change their names, is that coming?

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
22 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Zarigophas

To provide accurate pronunciation.. Zaree-gofas ^^

On 9/3/2019 at 8:44 AM, heyitsgeorgie said:

absolute baby.

and.. I am the first person in the world to draw fanart of them, right?

also. I am calling them nyomians. nothing can ever change this.

1832098550_NYOMABABPY.thumb.png.5185576918465871c371117968ad723f.png

that is so cute

the bottom right one I like especially

• Eek! 1