Stray Fawn Community

Working hard on our new games ^_^

Philo

5 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

what

I'll try to explain what I think they were trying to say.

They want a picture book/journal that contains all of your nichelings. It'd act as the mobile version of the family tree. 

They also gave two reasons to avoid incest. Either out right banning it, or making sick nichelings weaker in collecting.

• Paw up 3

2 hours ago, Magicmoonss said:

I'll try to explain what I think they were trying to say.

They want a picture book/journal that contains all of your nichelings. It'd act as the mobile version of the family tree. 

They also gave two reasons to avoid incest. Either out right banning it, or making sick nichelings weaker in collecting.

Yep, thank you for that!

• Like 1

I’m calling the creature that you on the back of Torterra until it gets an official name because that’s basically what it is. (I just need to refer to it as something.) Also gonna post the art here cuz I posted it on the wrong thread. E0968C74-1A7C-4803-A6D7-6CAB8AB7E48D.thumb.png.c3e0b62057af92f88394ca0ed6adefa6.png

10 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Hoping I can get to work on a sabertooth, deer, beetle, and butterfly hybrid soon.. ;-;

by the way, did you know there's a few types of deer that have fangs, sorta like tiny saberteeth?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
20 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

by the way, did you know there's a few types of deer that have fangs, sorta like tiny saberteeth?

17 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

See the source image

I did! I actually found out about them from Shelter 2! xD (although tbh I don't think they're really considered "fangs" on this species of deer..)

3 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I did! I actually found out about them from Shelter 2! xD (although tbh I don't think they're really considered "fangs" on this species of deer..)

"enlarged upper canines, forming sabre-like tusks" -Wikipedia (the website), so basically fangs right?

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
10 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"enlarged upper canines, forming sabre-like tusks" -Wikipedia (the website), so basically fangs right?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
18 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Yeah, no I'm done, I hate being corrected.

Honestly Fangs or Canines is a preference. But I'm not here to correct people, I'm here to change the topic.

My cat really likes to drink any water that enters my room. (That's a good 'change the topic' right?

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
25 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I'm sorry... I was just checking to be sure if those were what you'd call fangs or not...

25 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

please stop. that's that.

9 minutes ago, Aetherbee said:

Honestly Fangs or Canines is a preference. But I'm not here to correct people, I'm here to change the topic.

My cat really likes to drink any water that enters my room. (That's a good 'change the topic' right?

Sorry guys I have literally not eaten just yet and I didn't get any sleep last night, yeah I suck.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
19 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Sorry guys I have literally not eaten just yet and I didn't get any sleep last night, yeah I suck.

I really hope that thumbs up was agreeing on my statement of myself.

47 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

.... I’m sorry for what happened to me today.. I take all insults about myself back..

No worries.

(I actually relate. Just keep moving on :D)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

It's okay, there's nothing to apologize about ^^

I meant about my self-loathing.. I’m nothing short of an amazing person ^^

On 9/9/2019 at 8:00 PM, SilverTheNicheling said:

I meant about my self-loathing.. I’m nothing short of an amazing person ^^

We all are amazing people. It just depends on if we want to show that to other people.

but don’t let the guilt catch or else you’ll literally be stuck in a loop of blaming yourself (so the best thing to do is just suck it up and stop blaming yourself.)

• Haha 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Aetherbee said:

We all are amazing people. It just depends on if we want to show that to other people.

but don’t let the guilt catch or else you’ll literally be stuck in a loop of blaming yourself (so the best thing to do is just suck it up and stop blaming yourself.)

Cept my mind is always reminding me about the stupidest things I've done.