Stray Fawn Community

Working hard on our new games ^_^

Philo

Hi everyone! This is my first post in this forum 🎉I'm Steffi, one of the artists at Stray Fawn and currently working on the biome backgrounds of Niche Mobile where you can send your animals. The six you see attached are more or less finished. I'll post an update as soon as I have more to show. Which one is your favourite? ☺️

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 09.52.37.png

• Like 2
  • Love 12

Just now, Zephany said:

Hi everyone! This is my first post in this forum 🎉I'm Steffi, one of the artists at Stray Fawn and currently working on the biome backgrounds of Niche Mobile where you can send your animals. The six you see attached are more or less finished. I'll post an update as soon as I have more to show. Which one is your favourite? ☺️

Hello, and welcome! Number 4 is my favorite but all of them are really beautiful 😄

4 minutes ago, Zephany said:

Hoi and welcom to for! 

Tem's fav is numbe 5!

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

4 hours ago, Zephany said:

Welcome! ^u^ I really like 4 and 5, personally. They're all stunning though!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zephany said:

3 is amazing! As they all are.

9 hours ago, Zephany said:

I can't decideeeeee....

They're all so pretty! :Love:

14 hours ago, Zephany said:

Hi! I think my favorite would be number 5, I like number 4 a lot too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This week we're doodling some characters for the "Big Animal Game" ^^
We used a program where multiple people can draw together on the same sheet online. Super fun xD

186387132_ScreenShot2020-06-03at08_50_31.thumb.png.64128197088c1f56a7a1faa6ff3aa360.png

• Like 4
  • Eek! 2
  • Love 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/3/2020 at 9:49 AM, Zixvir said:

I will still call them nyomians and call the game nyoma.

that way, I can call it the triple N series.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Sadly, no...it's just breed critters and see what you get when they're born. Though the whole point of the mobile game is breeding them to get interesting or effective-at-minigame Nichelings, so the only part of the sandbox settings that'd make sense would be where you can put in genes and see an example starter Nicheling using them.

Though I'd love to see that sort of gene-tester as a feature if the game gets any major updates. It'd be a good way to know if that pattern/color goal you're breeding for actually is what you want, besides using it to (re)create characters.