Who loves birds?

sorathegoddessoflight

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, sorathegoddessoflight said:

Why do ppl think im like those weird ppl who do tht stuff? :(

What? No? I don’t know!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, sorathegoddessoflight said:

Sorry I have bad anexity! so im kind of jumpy with what people think of me! Also bad with communicating things.

Don’t take that sad reaction strongly.. I actually know how you feel.. I.. im currently having bad anxiety at school! ;-; im not very good at communication either...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, sorathegoddessoflight said:

Things do get better. Trust me! ik it feels horrible.

In my mind I’m not so sure... infact I wish I could just see into the future instead of living in this awful present.

3 minutes ago, sorathegoddessoflight said:

Sorry I have bad anexity! so im kind of jumpy with what people think of me! Also bad with communicating things.

That's alright. It's kind of a theme here, so people will likely understand, at least. It's not something you have to apologize for. It's mostly more calm here, though, usually

• Sad 1

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

In my mind I’m not so sure... infact I wish I could just see into the future instead of living in this awful present.

I promise you things do get better.! I had anxiety to where I couldn't go to school. I have 0 friends still but im happy. I have animals that love me so depend on them. this also includes family.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, sorathegoddessoflight said:

I promise you things do get better.! I had anxiety to where I couldn't go to school. I have 0 friends still but im happy. I have animals that love me so depend on them. this also includes family.

0 friends is fine by me too, I take a more solitary role as a human being so I tend to be more alone and secluded, mostly on the internet to meet others online to indulge in social ness instead.. but.. usually only with one person or two.. so yeah.. I also have two cats I really adore, they do try to help get through my anxiety and emotions, and without further ado, I care about my family more than the world can ever see, I am lucky to have them, and without them.. I’d be dead by now.

2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

0 friends is fine by me too, I take a more solitary role as a human being so I tend to be more alone and secluded, mostly on the internet to meet others online to indulge in social ness instead.. but.. usually only with one person or two.. so yeah.. I also have two cats I really adore, they do try to help get through my anxiety and emotions, and without further ado, I care about my family more than the world can ever see, I am lucky to have them, and without them.. I’d be dead by now.

ik how u feel! lets keep in touch. I may be able to help u! (being friends)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

ik how u feel! lets keep in touch. I may be able to help u!

That makes me smile ^w^ thank you! And thank you for the follow! ^^

now if you excuse me.. I’m gonna have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder because of the freaking school bell.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

floofy boi I made with a base, inspired by a birb

14AABECA-07B2-4A7C-BD20-6EC7B517FDAA.thumb.png.84f889f9f1c490b78036233fdaf6da1d.png

..... WHY DOES THEIR TONGUE BOTHER ME?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

who knows

I mean, the floofy boi probably knows

but

But how?! A swelled up tongue filling up the entire mouth has to be really uncomfortable for you!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, New display name said:

Maybe he's... eating some slug-like creature?

It doesn’t look like it to me.. :/

Guest SilverTheNicheling

The bird is a she. Her name is lilac. She passed away May 12th from a massive heartattack. She died in my arms.... Its was 3 days before her 3rd birthday.

Oh no! ;-; that’s awful that she’s dead.. she’s got a very pretty name too!