Stray Fawn Community

Who loves birds?

sorathegoddessoflight

3 minutes ago, sorathegoddessoflight said:

The bird is a she. Her name is lilac. She passed away May 12th from a massive heartattack. She died in my arms.... Its was 3 days before her 3rd birthday.

RIP birb, ????-2019

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, sorathegoddessoflight said:

She was a sweet bird. Very clingy and funny. Miss her too.

She must’ve been a wonderful pet to you! :3 may all of your memories with her be the best and most cherished! I hope you two get to meet each other again in the afterlife as well! ^.^

3 minutes ago, BirdsAreCool said:

I love birds! I currently have 2 rosy-faced lovebirds, Blu and Muffin (both named after cartoon birds) :D

@sorathegoddessoflight it's always hard to lose pets, I'm sure she was lovely :( I've got to say tho, I've never heard of anyone with a pet guineafowl. What are they like as pets? Are they hard to care for?

20180713_134746-1.jpg

20180821_230317-1.jpg

Your birds are so cute!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, sorathegoddessoflight said:

Your birds are so cute!

They're adorable, aren't they! Although they can be wee beasts when they feel like it, those beaks can do a decent bit of damage for such tiny birbs! I've still got a bite mark on my finger and bruises down one of my arms from nearly a week ago O.o

• Eek! 1

11 minutes ago, BirdsAreCool said:

They're adorable, aren't they! Although they can be wee beasts when they feel like it, those beaks can do a decent bit of damage for such tiny birbs! I've still got a bite mark on my finger and bruises down one of my arms from nearly a week ago O.o

They are very powerful for there size!

• Paw up 1

45 minutes ago, BirdsAreCool said:

I love birds! I currently have 2 rosy-faced lovebirds, Blu and Muffin (both named after cartoon birds) :D

@sorathegoddessoflight it's always hard to lose pets, I'm sure she was lovely :( I've got to say tho, I've never heard of anyone with a pet guineafowl. What are they like as pets? Are they hard to care for?

20180713_134746-1.jpg

20180821_230317-1.jpg

fat birbs

Guest SilverTheNicheling
7 minutes ago, sorathegoddessoflight said:

Birds are so cute!

Mammal lover here, but I can’t help but adore birds too! ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I like birds

We used to have 2 chickens and we think they got killed by a raccoon

I wasn't sad about it at all strangely

Even strangelier I don't think I was very sad about losing my dog?! I would think I would cry about the dog..

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

• 2 years later...
On 9/19/2019 at 3:33 PM, liam said:

I like birds

We used to have 2 chickens and we think they got killed by a raccoon

I wasn't sad about it at all strangely

Even strangelier I don't think I was very sad about losing my dog?! I would think I would cry about the dog..

HELLO!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? wGY DID I SAY YHIS

On 9/5/2019 at 1:38 PM, takoyamaaaS said:

No birds. Here in Florida it’s too hot for them, they’d die.

Why do I feel like I’m the only one who has no birds?

no they woudlnt what what about the wild ones