Stray Fawn Community

*checks wishlist on Steam*

Renio2490

16 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Thank you for the Steam friend invite @Aetherbee!

I realized my brain cells don't work.

I assumed most of you guys don't have a steam account... Then I realized... I actually realized nothing I saw you in Renio's friends...

>.<

• Like 1

also this topic made me realize I may have a chance at getting refunds on a couple games so I'm now trying to get a refund for Slime Rancher and also for Dog Sled Saga. I wanted to like them but they just weren't for me. I tried to get a refund for Stardew Valley too but they rejected it :[

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

also this topic made me realize I may have a chance at getting refunds on a couple games so I'm now trying to get a refund for Slime Rancher and also for Dog Sled Saga. I wanted to like them but they just weren't for me. I tried to get a refund for Stardew Valley too but they rejected it :[

the two rules are is you can't have played them for over 2 hours and owned them for more than two weeks

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

the two rules are is you can't have played them for over 2 hours and owned them for more than two weeks

Yeah not getting a refund on tyto... (It literally won't work on my computer. Had it sitting there for like 2 years.)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
8 minutes ago, Aetherbee said:

I realized my brain cells don't work.

I assumed most of you guys don't have a steam account... Then I realized... I actually realized nothing I saw you in Renio's friends...

>.<

Dude its fine.. I appreciate the friend request at least! :3

1 minute ago, Aetherbee said:

Yeah not getting a refund on tyto... (It literally won't work on my computer. Had it sitting there for like 2 years.)

I know Tyto ecology won't work on mine either (but we have the same laptop... so it's not surprising)

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

yeah, the website said it in a way that gave me hope, so I decided to try. Better try and fail than not try at all. I just got the email that they rejected the Slime Rancher one because I had over 2 hours of play time, but hopefully Dog Sled Saga will get through because i only have 40 minutes of that

5 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

wait um did it just say "available within 12 hours"
Steam, I swear, if you're lying, the more I'll get mad at you
see?
image.thumb.png.c3ecb090ac80e8456de2c0ede4efaf57.png

On my mother's phone (she gets the emails) it said 7 days

???

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2019 at 2:15 PM, Who? said:

I HAVE terraria. It's just super fricking slow.

Is frame skip off? For the longest time I had it off and it was SO SLOW

my world changed when I turned it to subtle/on