Stray Fawn Community

Canine Teeth

Renio2490

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

You say the weirdest things sometimes...

there is actually a point for this
it's mostly based off the way I have a "wolf" temper and the desired to run off and be an actual wolf
and the fact I have an unquenchable appetite
I'm not human, that's the point
"He's a wise one, but sometimes the most wise things we don't understand."

Just now, Renio2490 said:

there is actually a point for this
it's mostly based off the way I have a "wolf" temper and the desired to run off and be an actual wolf
and the fact I have an unquenchable appetite
I'm not human, that's the point
"He's a wise one, but sometimes the most wise things we don't understand."

Like otherkin?

On 9/6/2019 at 7:22 PM, Renio2490 said:

could you explain what otherkin is?

Otherkin are mostly associated with Tumblr, due to many congregating there. People who identify as otherkin believe themselves to be different to who they are. Whether it be a mythical creature, an actual animal, or sometimes other people. It's common for those to claim to experience "phantom limbs," where they feel a limb (weather it be an arm, a leg, or a tail) even though it's not there. Often these people mimic behaviors and personality traits of whatever/whoever they believe themselves to be.

2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Otherkin are mostly associated with the Tumblr, due to most congregating there. People who identify as otherkin believe themselves to be different to who they are. Whether it be a mythical creature, an actual animal, or sometimes other people. It's common for those to claim to experience "phantom limbs," where they feel a limb (weather it be an arm, a leg, or a tail) even though it's not there. Often these people mimic behaviors and personality traits of whatever/whoever they believe themselves to be.

Then yes, slightly like otherkin. actually, mostly like otherkin. tail

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Otherkin are mostly associated with the Tumblr, due to most congregating there. People who identify as otherkin believe themselves to be different to who they are. Whether it be a mythical creature, an actual animal, or sometimes other people. It's common for those to claim to experience "phantom limbs," where they feel a limb (weather it be an arm, a leg, or a tail) even though it's not there. Often these people mimic behaviors and personality traits of whatever/whoever they believe themselves to be.

this describes me in every way

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Then yes, slightly like otherkin. actually, mostly like otherkin. tail

2 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

this describes me in every way

I guess both of you should know then that people who identify as otherkin are often looked at as insane. There are some who down upon and make fun of otherkin.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

I guess both of you should know then that people who identify as otherkin are often looked at as insane. There are some who down upon and make fun of otherkin.

what's wrong with being otherkin
I'm not insane, I'm just me
plus everyone here is like not allowed here if they're mean and my school doesn't know what it is
also
OTHERKIN IS ME AND I WILL BE A GAY OTHERKIN WOLF
*cough*

• Like 1

Just now, Renio2490 said:

what's wrong with being otherkin
I'm not insane, I'm just me
plus everyone here is like not allowed here if they're mean and my school doesn't know what it is
also
OTHERKIN IS ME AND I WILL BE A GAY OTHERKIN WOLF
*cough*

Well I'm not really certain of the exact reason it's probably a mix of different reasons. Here's some potential ones:

Quite a few people think it's "cringy." And I think it's just that things such as spirit animals, and reincarnation is seen as crazy, and otherkin is just associated with them. There is also that some otherkin could be potentially dangerous, those who think they're another person. They could end up stealing the identity of another person, and ruin their life.

4 hours ago, alex602h said:

If you're gay, you are a boy who likes a boy.

If you're lesbian, your a girl who likes a girl.

(Sorry, i just couldnt stop myself from correcting you... 😖)

gay is used to say homosexual, and this doesn't effect me
I'm really lesbian, but I can call myself gay if I want

• 1 year later...