Stray Fawn Community

Take me home | RP no adoptables

Renio2490

Nobody likes me anymore
or my rps
so just head along and- *sarcasm*

So you are a cat or a fox. foxes try to prey on cats (and if your cat gets killed (same with foxes) you can make another character), and sometimes cats kill the foxes. It's a war, and it's just fox and cats. Every fox is on their own, unless they have a mate or something (mother, father etc.), and the cats are in one group, which is pretty big, called a "Clan". There is no specific name, just Clan. The cats work similarly to warriors cats, loner/rogues, kits, warriors, elder, queens all that stuff. The cats don't have to have warrior names to be in the clan, they can just have random names.

Form:
Name:
Rank (if cat):
Appearance (picture or description is fine):

CAT CLAN:
They live in a valley with trees spotted around with lots of bushes. There is camoflauge for the cats, but as well for foxes.
Their camp is beside a small pond, and most of the dens are made of rocks and boulders.

Leader: None
Deputy: None
Med. Cat:
Med. cat App.:
Warriors:
Dryriver, tom. Mate: Rosestripe. Played by @Renio2490

Dryriver.png.87a7f574386535caff695c0b945f0e8a.png
Thundercloud, tom. Played by @Impy10
Tundercloud-PineClan.png.f3b546ae353d6a342ac3761e90541401.png
Apprentices: None
Queens:
Rosestripe, she-cat. Mate: Dryriver. Expecting kits. Played by @Renio2490

Rosastripe.png.7b6d6726f6f34b649eeaceb4424998c2.png
Kits: None
Elders: None

FOX LONERS:
The fox loners are foxes who prey on the cats. They live in a dark forest, which is dry to the bone. Some magic is keeping all the trees healthy.
Fox loners gather arounds a small cliff every month to see what's happening between them.

Foxes:
Favse, male. Travels alone. Played by @Renio2490

Favse.png.5c878ab0bc2c257f0c55bdbe038d18f5.png
Silver, female. Travels alone. Played by @Impy10
330166889_ScreenShot2019-08-31at7_22_34pm.png.34e7a48c6bf284e28bf6493c18de116d.png

OKIE I THINK THAT'S MAKES EVERYTHING CLEAR, RIGHT?

Blood/gore warning...

Thundercloud ran towards the Fox as she apporched him. He bit deep into her neck but was shaken of by another fox.

As he wildly sent his arms flying, Thundercloud caught a snag in the fox’s throat. He clutched on to it and dragged his claws across the foxes fur, blood scattered across his own neck.

The fox limped over him and colapesed, Thundercloud looked up and saw the female fox looking horrified, she ran.

Thundercloud limped away from the fox’s body and pushed it to one side, the blood still flowing freely from the wound...

Dryriver sniffed again, forgetting about his thought before. He sniffed the smell of fox and cat blood mingled together but the scent of cat was stronger and a bit fresher. He rushed towards it and realize the smell was coming from Thundercloud. They didn't have a med. cat so if he was fatally injured he couldn't help, but still quickened his pace.

Rosestripe was very close to kitting. She could feel them kicking in her stomach. She had been thinking of all of names in the world for her beautiful kits. "When will Dryriver return? And hopefully will a medicine cat... I'm very close..." she whispered to her stomach.

10 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

Dryriver sniffed again, forgetting about his thought before. He sniffed the smell of fox and cat blood mingled together but the scent of cat was stronger and a bit fresher. He rushed towards it and realize the smell was coming from Thundercloud. They didn't have a med. cat so if he was fatally injured he couldn't help, but still quickened his pace.

“I’m fine!” Hissed Thundercloud

Silver continued to run into the trees