Stray Fawn Community

Story Based Warrior Sim

Magicmoonss

13 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

(I'm sorry, I'm not thinking right today, or yesterday.)

You scream from under the crushing weight. You were soon swiftly saved. Freed from the pile of cats. As it turns out, you'd been crushed under the weight of your siblings, and father. Your savior being your own mother. "Are you okay honey?"

-TYO

8 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

(I'm sorry, I'm not thinking right today, or yesterday.)

You scream from under the crushing weight. You were soon swiftly saved. Freed from the pile of cats. As it turns out, you'd been crushed under the weight of your siblings, and father. Your savior being your own mother. "Are you okay honey?"

-TYO

"MEEWW!"

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"MEEWW!"

She runs her tongue over your head. "I'm glad. Go ahead and play then."

-TYO

-wake up your dad

-wake up one of your siblings

-investigate your surroundings

-go back to sleep

-other (specify)

3 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

She runs her tongue over your head. "I'm glad. Go ahead and play then."

-TYO

-wake up your dad

-investigate your surroundings

-go back to sleep

-other (specify)

can i talk yet? or just mew?

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

You look around curiously at the den around you. The walls were tall, taller than the biggest cats. The walls were made of a cold hard stone. Even the ground beneath you seemed to suck the warmth out of you. It seemed impossible that any plant could grow here, yet there was a single tiny flower. It glowed with a magnificent blue.

Across the den you spotted a kit, who seemed to be even younger than you, staring directly at you. The kit didn't seem to even blink.

There were other kits too, what seemed to be the creepy kit's siblings were sleeping with their mother. The creepy kit's mom had a weird thing around their neck, it was colorful and foreign. It had something shiny on it that made noise every time the cat moved.

-look at the flower

-talk to the creepy kit

-talk to the creepy kit's mom

-talk to your mom

-wake up your dad

-go back to sleep

-other (specify)

2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

You look around curiously at the den around you. The walls were tall, taller than the biggest cats. The walls were made of a cold hard stone. Even the ground beneath you seemed to suck the warmth out of you. It seemed impossible that any plant could grow here, yet there was a single tiny flower. It glowed with a magnificent blue.

Across the den you spotted a kit, who seemed to be even younger than you, staring directly at you. The kit didn't seem to even blink.

There were other kits too, what seemed to be the creepy kit's siblings were sleeping with their mother. The creepy kit's mom had a weird thing around their neck, it was colorful and foreign. It had something shiny on it that made noise every time the cat moved.

-look at the flower

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

The flower was very pretty, and it was also very small. It was even smaller than you. When you looked closer at the petals, you could see intricate designs, that were just a shade darker than the rest of the flower.

This flower seemed pretty important.

-pick it

-leave it alone

-ask your mom about it

-other (specify)

2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

The flower was very pretty, and it was also very small. It was even smaller than you. When you looked closer at the petals, you could see intricate designs, that were just a shade darker than the rest of the flower.

This flower seemed pretty important.

-ask your mom about it

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"The flower? Eh, I think it's something important to Custard. She says it's the last thing left of her home."

-TYO

-pick the flower

-talk to the creepy kit

-talk to the creepy kit's mom

-talk to your mom

-wake up your dad

-go back to sleep

-other (specify)

(My brain can't think due to sleep deprivation, so I'll continue this another time)

5 hours ago, Magicmoonss said:

You bound up the beach, kicking up sand as you go. You set your shell down in front of your mother. "My what a beautiful shell you found! Why don't you show your dad that shell? He'd be so proud of you!"

-TYO

-show off your shell to your dad

-attempt to collect another shell

-go back to the water

-take your shell back to the den

-other (specify)

Dada!