Stray Fawn Community

Story Based Warrior Sim

Magicmoonss

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

I NEED IT! *Inserts spongebob refrence..)

You find a source of warmth. It wasn't your mom, yet it still smelt like you. The cat curled around you, as you felt sadness and love pour out from them.

-mew

-wiggle

-try to nurse

-sleep

-other (specify)

1 minute ago, Flopity said:

this will definitely solve my problems 

The stranger held you closer, and whispered softly to you. You couldn't understand them, but it seemed like they were trying to comfort you.

-call out for your mom

-mew

-wiggle

-sleep

-other (specify)

4 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

You find a source of warmth. It wasn't your mom, yet it still smelt like you. The cat curled around you, as you felt sadness and love pour out from them.

-mew

-wiggle

-try to nurse

-sleep

-other (specify)

(Perdictions are mom died and that was her dead body that had no warmth and her ghost encouraged me to find warmth or my dad and thats who this cat is)

try to nurse

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

(Perdictions are mom died and that was her dead body that had no warmth and her ghost encouraged me to find warmth or my dad and thats who this cat is)

try to nurse

(you got it pretty close. Oh, and this is your last turn)

You try to nurse, and discover that this cat is a tom. Noticing what your trying to do, the tom picks you up. After a few minutes, you're set down in a soft pile of sand. You hear the tom talking to a new strange cat.

-call out for your mom

-mew

-wiggle

-sleep

-crawl around

-other (specify)

Just now, FlowerMask said:

so sad..

You call out for your mom, and it seems she answers your call. You felt her lie down next to you. Yet you couldn't feel her warmth, or even her fur. Yet the love coming from your mom puts you to sleep.

-End Day-

(I'll get your next day in a little bit)

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

You call out for your mom, and it seems she answers your call. You felt her lie down next to you. Yet you couldn't feel her warmth, or even her fur. Yet the love coming from your mom puts you to sleep.

-End Day-

(I'll get your next day in a little bit)

(I love her so much D': 

• Like 1

I have a question for all three of you. Do you want normal dreams? I know I usually put them in automatically, but I thought it'd be good if you wanted to choose.

I guess react like if you want them, and paw up if you only want prophetic dreams.

• Paw up 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling

No way! This is the story sim I was helping you develop! : O and it looks really cool so far! ^^ great job man!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Magicmoonss said:

Thanks! The stories are going pretty good so far.

Good to hear! ^^ I’m glad other folks are enjoying it too! :3

~Day 2~

@FlowerMask

You open your eyes for the first time, able to see the world. The tom from yesterday was curled around you. It seemed as if he was in mourning.

-talk to him

-investigate your surroundings

-call for your mom

-try to go back to sleep

-other (specify)

@Flopity

You open your eyes for the first time, able to see the world. The stranger who had cared for you yesterday was sitting next to you. She gave you a loving smile. She was gigantic compared to you.

-talk to them

-investigate the world around you

-call out for your real mom

-try to go back to sleep

-other (specify)

@Meron'nikeringu

(I'm just going to assume you don't want normal dreams)

You open your eyes for the first time, able to see the world. The place you're in now is vastly different from yesterday. The walls were made of wood, and you were now protected from the elements. Your fluffy sibling was still beside you, but your mom was outside of the log. It seemed she was on lookout.

-talk to your sibling

-go out and talk to your mom

-try to sleep

-other (specify)

6 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

~Day 2~

@FlowerMask

You open your eyes for the first time, able to see the world. The tom from yesterday was curled around you. It seemed as if he was in mourning.

-talk to him

-call for your mom

-try to go back to sleep

-other (specify)

@Flopity

You open your eyes for the first time, able to see the world. The stranger who had cared for you yesterday was sitting next to you. She gave you a loving smile. She was gigantic compared to you.

-talk to them

-investigate the world around you

-call out for your real mom

-try to go back to sleep

-other (specify)

@Meron'nikeringu

(I'm just going to assume you don't want normal dreams)

You open your eyes for the first time, able to see the world. The place you're in now is vastly different from yesterday. The walls were made of wood, and you were now protected from the elements. Your fluffy sibling was still beside you, but your mom was outside of the log. It seemed she was on lookout.

-talk to your sibling

-go out and talk to your mom

-try to sleep

-other (specify)

Investigate