Stray Fawn Community

Story Based Warrior Sim

Magicmoonss

Just now, FlowerMask said:

Investigate 

You look around getting a good look. The den you're in is made of rocks, dried seaweed, and sticks. Shelves made using rocks are filled with many colorful and exotic herbs. The tom next you kinda looks like you, just a lot bigger. There doesn't seem to be any other cat besides him in the den.

-talk to him

-call for your mom

-try to go back to sleep

-other (specify)

Your dad:

����

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

Her face scrunches up slightly in confusion. "The Birchclan Nursery of course. Where else would you be?" Her face relaxes as she gives you a warm smile.

"hM" Investigate the world around me

2 minutes ago, Flopity said:

"hM" Investigate the world around me

The nursery appears to be partly made of a fallen birch tree. The rest seems to be made using sticks, leaves, and a bush. The ground was covered in soft leaves. Across the nursery you spot your mom, she was caring for 3 kittens who seemed to be quite a bit larger then you. Your mom didn't even acknowledge you.

-Talk to RunningBreeze

-Call out to your mom

-Approach your mom and the other kits

-Play with the leaves on the ground

-Try to leave the nursery

RunningBreeze:

����

1 minute ago, Flopity said:

She ignored you. RunningBreeze however laid down next to you and said, "your mother is awful. She doesn't care about you. Just because you were born a bit small."

-TYO

-Call out again

-Approach your mom and the other kits

-Play with the leaves on the ground

-Try to leave the nursery

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Flopity said:

alright lady let's fight  perhaps rainkit can at least make friends with one of her siblings?

You approach your mom. As you do so, she hisses at you. Your siblings join her. RunningBreeze goes up to you and puts you back where you woke up. She covers your eyes, and loudly purrs. You can tell she's trying to distract you.

-shake her off

-talk to her

-crawl away

-sleep

-other (specify)

• Sad 1

Just now, Flopity said:

poor child

(indeed)

RunningBreeze lets you walk away from her. "I'm sorry Rainkit. I'm sorry you had to have such an awful mother. You deserve better."

-TYO

-approach your mother again

-yell at your mom

-sleep

-try to leave the nursery

1 minute ago, Flopity said:

RunningBreeze follows you out into the camp. She just seems to be making sure you're safe.

-investigate your surroundings

-talk to RunningBreeze

-go back into the nursery

-try to leave the camp

-other (specify)

5 minutes ago, Flopity said:

The camp is busy full of cats. It seems like there's a hundred giant cats going in and out of camp. There's a cat on top of a stump that seems to be giving out orders. The camp seems like it's been built on top of a hill, the walls made out of bushes, trees, and various other plants. You wouldn't have been able to find the exit if it wasn't for the cats going in and out of a bush. You spot various dens, though you can't tell which is which.

-go in a random den

-talk to a random cat

-talk to the cat giving out orders

-talk to RunningBreeze

-go back into the nursery

-try to leave the camp

-other (specify)

(Alright, it's probably going to be a little while before I respond again, so see you later.)

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Flopity said:

"Hi!"

The closest cat near you was an apprentice who was taking some prey to the fresh kill pile. They went over to the pile and came back before responding. "Hey, you're pretty small for a kit aren't ya?"

-TYO

1 hour ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

“Nop- Yes.”

She gave you a confused look. "Alright, stay safe." She went back to guarding the entrance.

-talk to your sibling

-go out and talk to your mom

-investigate your surroundings

-try to leave the log

-try to sleep

-other (specify)

8 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

You call out for her, and she enters the den. She doesn't look like she's there. "My little Shell," she whispers softly to you.

-talk to your mom

-talk to your dad

-call for your mom

-try to go back to sleep

-other (specify)

Your mom:

1490883594_Shellkitsmom.png.7f1fa97c026733f1c7e883d2a1646f44.png

4 hours ago, Magicmoonss said:

Clan: IronClan

Daffodilkit is a shorthaired, average-built, average-height tom. He is a ticked/agouti dark grey tabby with white van markings and has dark gold eyes.

I'll do a picture for him later when I can

• Like 1

(You got kinda stuck with the worst story, in my opinion)

@Skysplash8

At your waking moments, you felt almost suffocated by the amount of other cats around you. The heat coming from your siblings and mom made it hard to breathe.

-try to squirm away

-wiggle

-mew

-nurse

-sleep

-other (specify)

(also tell me if you want normal dreams, or just prophetic dreams)

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

(You got kinda stuck with the worst story, in my opinion)

@Skysplash8

At your waking moments, you felt almost suffocated by the amount of other cats around you. The heat coming from your siblings and mom made it hard to breathe.

-mew

(what do you mean? also, I copy and pasted from my generator and forgot to rename him, his name is supposed to be Dustkit. You can choose what type of dreams, he's gonna be a warrior so idk)