Stray Fawn Community

Story Based Warrior Sim

Magicmoonss

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

(what do you mean? also, I copy and pasted from my generator and forgot to rename him, his name is supposed to be Dustkit. You can choose what type of dreams, he's gonna be a warrior so idk)

You know what I did in my old warrior sim? Where every night you'd get like a dream, like running in a field, or catching a mouse. That kinda thing, do you want those?

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

"You're such a cute little baby." She said sweetly to you. You saw her place a paw on your head, but you didn't feel the paw there.

-TYO

"Mama.. Why can't I feel you, why don't you give off warmth?" I ask.

2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

You know what I did in my old warrior sim? Where every night you'd get like a dream, like running in a field, or catching a mouse. That kinda thing, do you want those?

I guess just dreams that mean something, the occasional prophetic dreams

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

I guess just dreams that mean something, the occasional prophetic dreams

(Alright, then that'd be prophetic dreams for everybody)

You feel yourself picked up and put slightly away from your siblings. You heard your mother say something to you, but you don't understand it.

-try to squirm away

-wiggle

-mew

-nurse

-sleep

-other (specify)

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

(Alright, then that'd be prophetic dreams for everybody)

You feel yourself picked up and put slightly away from your siblings. You heard your mother say something to you, but you don't understand it.

-mew

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, MOTHER? SPEAK CLEARLY!

(last turn lol)

You hear her laugh softly at you. She says something again and this time you can kind of understand her. "You--- ---- a silly -----."

-try to squirm away

-wiggle

-mew

-nurse

-sleep

-other (specify)

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

(last turn lol)

You hear her laugh softly at you. She says something again and this time you can kind of understand her. "You--- ---- a silly -----."

-mew

TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, MOTHER! I MUST UNDERSTAND!

5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, MOTHER! I MUST UNDERSTAND!

(do you not understand that kits in this sim can't understand language on their first day?)

You let out a loud mew of frustration. This time your father says something to your mom. "Looks l--e w- got a re-- pa--ul." You let go of your frustration, and let your eyes fall. You fall asleep.

-End Day-

15 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

"I'm not sure why MackerelSpirit (your dad) didn't bring him in here too. He's currently playing in the nursery."

-TYO

“Why am I here? I-is there something wrong with me?” I look up at her with wide eyes.

4 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

"I believe MackerelSpirit just wanted to get away from everyone."

-TYO

“Then why leave them behind? And why just bring me? And mama.. Why is he so sad?”

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“Then why leave them behind? And why just bring me? And mama.. Why is he so sad?”

"Maybe you should ask him. I love him with all my heart, but I don't know what he's thinking all the time."

-TYO

-Talk to your dad

3 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

"Maybe you should ask him. I love him with all my heart, but I don't know what he's thinking all the time."

-TYO

-Talk to your dad

“Ok mama..” talk to dad

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

The closest cat near you was an apprentice who was taking some prey to the fresh kill pile. They went over to the pile and came back before responding. "Hey, you're pretty small for a kit aren't ya?"

-TYO

“...I guess so. But maybe everyone else is just too big.”

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“Where did they go? I want to find them!” I say to him.

His face twists into looks like a sad snarl, before returning to a more neutral face. He turns to you with a sad look in his eyes. "Shellkit... princess. You can't find them, they're dead.

-TYO

-leave him be

• Sad 1

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

His face twists into looks like a sad snarl, before returning to a more neutral face. He turns to you with a sad look in his eyes. "Shellkit... princess. You can't find them, they're dead.

-TYO

-leave him be

“what does that mean? It doesn’t sound good..”