Stray Fawn Community

Story Based Warrior Sim

Magicmoonss

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

You wake up in the middle of a large pile of cats. It felt like you couldn't breathe.

Me when I’m in class...

On 9/7/2019 at 7:52 PM, Flopity said:

time to colorcode everything for no reason

You start to sort the randomly strewn about herbs. Going by color, you have a giant pile of green, and itty bitty piles of other colors. You divide the green pile up further through different greens (i.e. light green, dark green, etc.). After you finished sorting the mess, you push each pile onto a place on the shelves.

You stepped back, and looked on with pride at the 'organised' shelves. You hear JuniperBranch start to stir.

-examine the den walls more closely

-resort the herbs

-talk to JuniperBranch

-run out of the den

-leave the den

-other (specify)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

You start to sort the randomly strewn about herbs. Going by color, you have a giant pile of green, and itty bitty piles of other colors. You divide the green pile up further through different greens (i.e. light green, dark green, etc.). After you finished sorting the mess, you push each pile onto a place on the shelves.

You stepped back, and looked on with pride at the 'organised' shelves. You hear JuniperBranch start to stir.

That is just wonderfully written! ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

-examine the den walls more closely

im so proud of my child 

On 9/7/2019 at 10:44 PM, FlowerMask said:

"B-but who are you? Who am I? who is father?!" I wailed.

You could actually feel her now. She was really there. "I'm your mom, and you're my amazing little pumpkin. We're here, and that's all that matters."

-TYO

-stay silent

-leave

5 minutes ago, Flopity said:

im so proud of my child 

There was a small little area where it seemed sick cats slept. The walls there were made of stone rather than plants. When you look closely at this wall, you can see a carving there. It looks like it was a carving made a long long time ago. It shows a large beast with gnarly claws, shaggy fur, and long deadly fangs.

You heard JuniperBranch yawn. When you looked at him, he seemed to be completely unaware of his surroundings. He went over to where most of the herbs used to be, and just sort of pawed at the ground. Then he seemed to go into a panic. "What?! Who messed with my herbs?!" He started to look frantically around the den.

-TYO

-hide

-run out of the den

-sneak out of the den

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 4:59 PM, Magicmoonss said:

She gave you a confused look. "Alright, stay safe." She went back to guarding the entrance.

-talk to your sibling

-go out and talk to your mom

-investigate your surroundings

-try to leave the log

-try to sleep

-other (specify)

@Meron'nikeringu did you ever reply to this?

Just now, FlowerMask said:

stay silent

You stayed silent. You felt your mom's chest rise and fall with her breathing. She was truly here. There was no denying that.

-keep talking to your mom

-talk to your dad

-mess with the herbs

-leave the den

-sleep

9 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

There was a small little area where it seemed sick cats slept. The walls there were made of stone rather than plants. When you look closely at this wall, you can see a carving there. It looks like it was a carving made a long long time ago. It shows a large beast with gnarly claws, shaggy fur, and long deadly fangs.

You heard JuniperBranch yawn. When you looked at him, he seemed to be completely unaware of his surroundings. He went over to where most of the herbs used to be, and just sort of pawed at the ground. Then he seemed to go into a panic. "What?! Who messed with my herbs?!" He started to look frantically around the den.

-TYO

"Er...Hiiiii."

4 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

I don’t know. Investigate mys rurroundings.

There were two more families in the log with you. A she-cat with a pure white coat caring for two black kits, and a grey tabby tom watching over two tabby kits.

-talk to the she-cat

-talk to the tom

-talk to your sibling

-try to sleep

-other (specify)

7 minutes ago, Flopity said:

"Er...Hiiiii."

He blankly stared at you, as if he didn't know what to make of you. After a few awkward minutes, he flicked his gaze between you and the shelves of herbs. Then he spoke slowly, as if in disbelief. "Did. You. Color. Code. Herbs?

-TYO

-run

-pretend you aren't there

-other (specify)

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

He blankly stared at you, as if he didn't know what to make of you. After a few awkward minutes, he flicked his gaze between you and the shelves of herbs. Then he spoke slowly, as if in disbelief. "Did. You. Color. Code. Herbs?

-TYO

"Maybe?"

big oof 

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

time to escape area 51 gamers!

(hehe)

Your mother followed closely behind you as you left the den. Your dad didn't seem to notice your escape. 

You escape to a beautiful sight. Crystal blue water lapping at a coast filled with pearly sand. Mounds of sand, seaweed and rocks popped out of the beach, providing shelter from the blazing sun. Colorful cats lazed about the beach. Chatting among themselves as if nothing bad could ever happen.

-run to the water

-talk to your mom

-leave the camp

-investigate the mounds

-talk to random cats

-go back in the den

-other (specify)

5 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

As you approach the she-cat, she gives you a look filled with disgust. She curls herself protectively around the two kits.

-TYO

-talk to the tom

-talk to your sibling

-try to sleep

-other (specify)

• Sad 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

As you approach the she-cat, she gives you a look filled with disgust. She curls herself protectively around the two kits.

😢

7 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Woah pretty water my dude!

The sand sinks beneath your paws as you run to the water. When the cold water hits your paws, it feels wonderful. You look at your mom, seeing a long trail of your own footprints imprinted into the sand. Your mom gives you a knowing look. When you look back into the water you see so much more than you first did. Tiny little fishes darted around, and you could shiny pieces of seashells within the sand.

-play with the wet sand

-bat at the waves

-run further into the water

-look for seashells

-try to catch the little fish

-back away from the water