Stray Fawn Community

Night Hunt | Sabertooth/Wolf Sim

Renio2490

if you want to join this strange world, look down below. Well ok

Form (to join):
Wolf or Sabertooth?
*You MAY name your creature, but after I give you them.

DENS:
Territory/Den 1 ( @SilverTheNicheling) :
A small rocky cave next to a lake, and could fit a couple saberteeth. The area is pretty swamp-ish.
Silver, male.

tHt4h1psIldX3C9mGjppPZulPU8+W+jN5Qbg==_

Territory/Den 2 ( @Skysplash8) :
A big tree with its roots dug out in a forest. Plenty of prey here. And space.
Vinandri, female.

QYK6XCzcONdh+ACs6lmT_

Territory/Den 3 ( @FlowerMask) :
An abandoned camp with space and dens. It looks strangely like a warrior cat camp, not that you'd know anything about that.
Lilia, female.

generate?load=eJxNzWEKgzAMQOErTSduJqdJm1RliYG24oQefhsMtr+PD17pgNcsh2vC0kMSIxUkIN61YrlCXdb4wAAh+7GhwCmqfuDzG8IMLIk+2C4Qs5DtG0tOorVNN7TuL0an2u4DWg+RMpno4s5t7NDeI9p+aJzQBgiyzhK8VrdSd2bhNvUvAchCGg==_

Territory/Den 4 ( @Magicmoonss) :
A meadow on top of mountains. Luckily, there is a beautiful den waiting there for anyone to come and claim.
Arrow, male.

PML0AC+NCVg==_

ugh this hurt to write I'm sorry also I can't take more than four 

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Territory/Den 1:
A small rocky cave next to a lake, and could fit a couple saberteeth. The area is pretty swamp-ish.

Sex: Male

Name: Silver

Personality: Outgoing, Emotional, Kind and Honest, and a bit Short Tempered

Species: Sabertooth Tiger

Fur Color: Gray base color, Black socks/tail tip, White underside, Dark Gray muzzle

Edited by SilverTheNicheling
Added a personality trait

36 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

An abandoned camp with space and dens. It looks strangely like a warrior cat camp, not that you'd know anything about that.

36 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Wolf or Sabertooth?

Female

Wolf

Guest SilverTheNicheling
11 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Sex: Male

Name: Silver

Personality: Outgoing, Emotional, Kind and Honest

Species: Sabertooth Tiger

Fur Color: Gray base color, Black socks/tail tip, White underside, Dark Gray muzzle

By the way, is it alright that I described Silver instead of having him randomized by you?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Renio2490 said:

yes. I tried my best to make him in Evosaur, but it didn't come out as best. He's still Silver, though.

No worries, I don’t need him made on Evosaur :)

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

ugh this hurt to write I'm sorry also I can't take more than four (I can add the fourth territory if you really want)

Could I have the fourth territory please? It's fine if you don't want to.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

Sabertooth, I love them.

Saberteeth buds for life :3

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Also, bump.

I want to draw a sabertooth now...

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Saberteeth buds for life :3

The only bad thing about Saberteeth, are how fragile those teeth are. It's super easy for them to break, but if they do it's basically a death sentence for them. It's probably why there isn't many species who use the same strategy...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

I want to draw a sabertooth now...

The only bad thing about Saberteeth, are how fragile those teeth are. It's super easy for them to break, but if they do it's basically a death sentence for them. It's probably why there isn't many species who use the same strategy...

Geez I’ve never considered them to be fragile at all!! I thought their teeth were too thick to break or something.. but still! I didn’t think that was the reason why Sabertooth tigers never got to adapt very well... ugh, anyway.. so I didn’t bump just so I could get you in the mood, I’m glad now! But I want Renio to change the pic because of how inaccurate it is on Evosaur xD

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Geez I’ve never considered them to be fragile at all!! I thought their teeth were too thick to break or something.. but still! I didn’t think that was the reason why Sabertooth tigers never got to adapt very well... ugh, anyway.. so I didn’t bump just so I could get you in the mood, I’m glad now! But I want Renio to change the pic because of how inaccurate it is on Evosaur xD

And yeah they're pretty fragile, they couldn't use their teeth as weapons. They could only use those teeth for the killing blow. One of the main uses for the teeth was intimidation, rather than attacking. The evosaur one looks cool though, not to say that your Silver drawing doesn't look cool.