Stray Fawn Community

The Aldryis Snow Bear(Silver’s Homebase)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I’m crying... I had a nightmare where I was hated by everyone on the forums...it was an awful, awful nightmare... ;-;

5 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I’m crying... I had a nightmare where I was hated by everyone on the forums...it was an awful, awful nightmare... ;-;

That's horrible! Don't worry we all love you ❤️

meanwhile, my nightmares range from waking up on a tuesday and not having done my homework, to murder xD

• Sad 1
  • Eek! 2
  • Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysplash8 said:

That's horrible! Don't worry we all love you ❤️

meanwhile, my nightmares range from waking up on a tuesday and not having done my homework, to murder

My dark thoughts hate me.. what can I say? I’m glad I’m still loved ❤️ I’m even more loved now than I ever felt! ;3

Oh dear... ;-; get your homework done when you can, it’s difficult.. but we all gotta do it somehow..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SilverTheNicheling
6 hours ago, Magicmoonss said:

Silver had a bad day at school yesterday. They were just really stressed.

I’m having even more of a bad day, I didn’t even get to talk to you because my goddamn cellular data ran out...

3 hours ago, ArgenteLeNicheling said:

I’m having even more of a bad day, I didn’t even get to talk to you because my goddamn cellular data ran out...

Hey, 

i know you have anxiety and stress, but don’t let that drag you down, if you let it, you’ll just have more problems.

Stay happy my friend! 

*Disappears to do homework and watch hermitcraft*

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, Aetherbee said:

Hey, 

i know you have anxiety and stress, but don’t let that drag you down, if you let it, you’ll just have more problems.

Stay happy my friend! 

*Disappears to do homework and watch hermitcraft*

It’s not that easy, but thank you for trying to help at least.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SilverTheNicheling

Bump.

I just wanna make a statement here where I’m no longer going to be following new topics, my sensitivities are very hyper and can easily react if there’s a topic that makes me sensitive.. so if you want me to come to your new topics, just @ me, beware though.. if there’s a topic I hate so much, there’s a chance I will react quickly, it’s just part of my nature..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Bump.

I just wanna make a statement here where I’m no longer going to be following new topics, my sensitivities are very hyper and can easily react if there’s a topic that makes me sensitive.. so if you want me to come to your new topics, just @ me, beware though.. if there’s a topic I hate so much, there’s a chance I will react quickly, it’s just part of my nature..

Oh, and message me too if you wanna get in touch with me.. god....

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I hate this. I hate this picture so much even though I’m drawing it anyways, I’m dead serious.

5DEE774C-FDE3-4F30-AB77-D00DCD7CF5B1.thumb.png.85cc3b9a8162d70f57e1990f5ee9bcd4.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Lilytuft said:

We care for you

Might just take a break from the forums.. nothing you can really do, when you’re not where I’m at.. so don’t worry about me ❤️