Stray Fawn Community

idk what a home thread is so I’ll experiment

Goggles-kun

I hope the situation with your boyfriend turns out alright. Things like that can be one draining fight, and when already battling depression, just too much. 

Thanks for letting us know you're still there, though. You don't have to deal with the forums too, but it's nice to hear from you. 

• Like 3
  • Paw up 1

4 hours ago, bannergirl411 said:

Hi Goggles! I see you have been playing 3 Houses?

Yep! Trying to play Black Eagles rn

4 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

oh my gerd I didn't realize you were here
hello hello hello hey heyllo hoi hell hecc heck hey hello bonjour

12 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

omg goggles!! : D hope ur doing good! 

13 hours ago, spacecat at random said:

Goggles!!! 

Hi friends!

13 hours ago, spacecat at random said:

I hope the situation with your boyfriend turns out alright. Things like that can be one draining fight, and when already battling depression, just too much. 

Thanks for letting us know you're still there, though. You don't have to deal with the forums too, but it's nice to hear from you. 

Yep. We love each other to the moon and back, but if it’s one thing we’re good at is that we can get angry at each other terrifically fast. But hey, on the 14th, it’s our 6-month anniversary! (Time flies past...)

Also I came across this while playing minecraft and I don’t know how to feel about it

8D085A71-A0FD-4F6A-812D-CC561AFBA7F6.thumb.png.84a281ff8b4482fab6addd9e0d77bd7a.png

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Hey Goggles :3 you’ll never guess what I’m working on for you! Care to let me send it to you via PM once it’s done? ^w^

4 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Hey Goggles :3 you’ll never guess what I’m working on for you! Care to let me send it to you via PM once it’s done? ^w^

Wait— wha? Something for me??! Oh, you guys spoil me so much. Of course you can send it to me once it’s done! Thanks Silver!!

On 9/13/2019 at 12:00 AM, Goggles-kun said:

Yep! Trying to play Black Eagles rn

Hi friends!

Yep. We love each other to the moon and back, but if it’s one thing we’re good at is that we can get angry at each other terrifically fast. But hey, on the 14th, it’s our 6-month anniversary! (Time flies past...)

Also I came across this while playing minecraft and I don’t know how to feel about it

8D085A71-A0FD-4F6A-812D-CC561AFBA7F6.thumb.png.84a281ff8b4482fab6addd9e0d77bd7a.png

... Can I mention the time I found 4 cave spider spawners in a ravine?

(It was not a fun time.)

• Eek! 1

22 hours ago, bannergirl411 said:

I am Half through Black Eagles, my husband just finished Blue Lions. As someone who never really enjoyed Fire Emblem I am surprised and pleased to say I am loving it...

That’s cool! When you have the chance, you should play the Golden Deer. I know Lorenz may ward you off with his horrible design, but after the time skip it looks better.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

That’s cool! When you have the chance, you should play the Golden Deer. I know Lorenz may ward you off with his horrible design, but after the time skip it looks better.

... did you see my post for you?..

(I genuinely need to know this?)

52 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Im planning on doing them next. Need to do 1 at a time or ill get confused. Lorenz isnt a character I am particularly fond of, I have recruted Ignatz and Lysithea. Am particularly loving Lysithea.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, bannergirl411 said:

Im planning on doing them next. Need to do 1 at a time or ill get confused. Lorenz isnt a character I am particularly fond of, I have recruted Ignatz and Lysithea. Am particularly loving Lysithea.

In my run Lysithea and Marianne were really good. Lysithea was my dark magic power house and Marianne was my go-to god of white magic. Ignatz, in my run, was particularly weak— but I plan to recruit him in my Black Eagles run and buff him up!!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

New drawing— “Alight in the Storm”

93870D92-5064-4533-8790-0850BC73E3DA.thumb.png.10e96bde6dad273b9bd162cc9ec2c5db.png

happy half-a-year anniversary to both of us!!

WHO ON EARTH IS THAT HANDSOME YELLOW GUY?

Awesome art by the way!! :DD

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

Thanks!

Also, he’s my boyfriend’s persona :)

He's lovely! And he looks like he cares about you alot! ❤️