Stray Fawn Community

Status list

viikviik

I hope that this wasn't already done, I didn't know what to call this or what to look at search.

The problem: the game tells some of your nicheling has parasites... But which one? The camera will focus on in some animal, but it would still help to know witch one if you already moved. Also, sometimes I "lost" nicheling. I move them in the river or and in the next turn I forgot that they are there because I can't see them. A few turns later I maybe notice that someone is missing (or get a message about parasites and then wonder who it is).

The solution: status list of nichelings. It would list all of your animals and show their status. So Eve is pregnant, or Adam has parasites. Also, if you would click "Adam", it would search Adam in the map. If there's room, maybe it could show if your nicheling has moves left, so you could check the list before going to next turn. I think this place would be in the right side, where the messages are now (messages could be in the right up corner). Maybe you could see status screen when you click your animal number and then hide it the same way, so if you don't use it, it isn't in the way.

I think this would help when searching nichelings and when you need to see easily which nicheling have some status.

• Like 5
  • Paw up 1

6 replies to this post

FYI, if you press TAB, it'll take you to a nicheling that still has moves left. If it doesn't do anything, there are no nichelings left with turns. Just letting you know in case you don't know about that feature, it doesn't seem like you do ^^

• Like 2
  • Paw up 4

Maybe not so much as a status list but a side bar that has a small headshot of your nichelings.  Clicking on the icon would take you to that critter.  I'm a visual learner so seeing all my critters at a glance would help me plan ahead better.

On 9/23/2019 at 8:45 PM, Odt said:

Maybe not so much as a status list but a side bar that has a small headshot of your nichelings.  Clicking on the icon would take you to that critter.  I'm a visual learner so seeing all my critters at a glance would help me plan ahead better.

i agree