Stray Fawn Community

is everyone homeschooled??

MАTTRESS

Homeschooling isn't even allowed in Germany. (Not that I am in school anymore) Also in my school all the kids would be on their phones all the time anyway (we all were experts at hiding them from teachers or just went to the handy zone (handy= mobile phone) where phones were allowed)

• Sad 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Homeschooling isn't even allowed in Germany.

Can't even believe Germany even does that...

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Can't even believe Germany even does that...

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

It makes sense to me...

I don't know why they do it either, but I never wanted to be homeschooled either. I imagine that it is horribly lonely. There are a few other european countries that don't allow homeschooling as well :)

• Like 3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Jojo said:

I don't know why they do it either, but I never wanted to be homeschooled either. I imagine that it is horribly lonely. There are a few other european countries that don't allow homeschooling as well :)

Being an anti social person.. homeschool is a much safer enviorment for me.. at least I had my sister with me and my grandma as the teacher..

6 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Being an anti social person.. homeschool is a much safer enviorment for me.. at least I had my sister with me and my grandma as the teacher..

The problem is if you are already anti social and isolate yourself even more you run the risk of becoming depressive and just worse in general. Humans need social interactio (and that from someone who is currently doing therapy because of social anxiety so yeah...)

• Like 2
  • Paw up 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
18 minutes ago, Jojo said:

The problem is if you are already anti social and isolate yourself even more you run the risk of becoming depressive and just worse in general. Humans need social interactio (and that from someone who is currently doing therapy because of social anxiety so yeah...)

I feel like I was born to be anti social though, I don’t like people.. I don’t like looking at them, and if they look at me.. I wanna claw off their hard to draw faces!(Sorry for being violent and depressed but I just wanted to get those thoughts out.. I’m not intending to argue.. you can end this conversation if you don’t want to argue either..)

20 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

home schooling sounds like a nightmare

you couldn't??? talk?? to anyone??

sure im a bit shy but I dont think I could survive with no human interaction for an entire day

I survived without human interaction for the past, like, 7 years

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
24 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

I survived without human interaction for the past, like, 7 years

You and me both.

I know someone who gets homeschooled because they couldn’t learn in a busy classroom environment. I’m almost the complete opposite- I work best in the classroom. At home I’m incredibly unmotivated to do anything, I’ve never been able to keep a hobby for more than a year.

Also in my school, you can only use the toilets allocated to your year group and gender. This results in approximately 300 girls forced to use 3 cubicles with a strict no-going-to-the-toilet-in-class rule. Ahah, fun times.

• Like 3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, alex602h said:

Do you guys like school? I like school, its just those two racist guys in my class... (My skin is just a TINY bit darker than theirs... I mean, wth)

Racist... guys..? Oh dear I think you should report such behavior to a teacher or any adult.. racism is not acceptable even in school..

Well.. I mean.. it’s not all that great.... ;-; for me at least..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, alex602h said:

I have reported them... They wont staph...

(I just want to kick them in their meatballs)

Have they gone to detention? Given more harsher consequences? Can’t they just be expelled from school??

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, alex602h said:

In denmark, there is no detention...

... I’m sorry then.. I’m not sure how else to help you.. I’m not danish.. I’ve never been to Denmark...