Stray Fawn Community

Babi cuddles!

PincerClaw420

There's a stray nearby we and a neighbour are trying to tame. He has gotten a bit less skittish, so maybe I can get a good picture sometime.

I only have these 

201909132106015876147783485.thumb.jpg.dbac02c496dc2291504b5a5cb3ffe52a.jpg201909132988828035488024964.thumb.jpg.18adebebfffcc20c3699cf54406ec5b3.jpg

The problem is, our two boys predictably hate him. I'm forced to feed one in the house and hold the other at bay outside, which makes getting shots kinda hard. 

• Love 3

Once upon a time like 3 and a half years ago, I lived in an apartment. There were these two stray cats that lived there, people fed them and like everyone in that part of the apartment place knew about them but for some reason they were never (while I was there) adopted or anything. Anyways, one was a long-haired orange tabby tom, the other was a short haired gray tabby female. I called them Scratch (little did I know at the time, there's a programming site called Scratch with the mascot of an orange cat) and Sophie, apparently they were commonly called (Big) Red and Petra though. but yeah they were really nice cats, Scratch was a good kitty though he did scratch em a lot but I'm pretty sure was was just playing (and I believed that at the tender age of 10 too). Sophie was really shy and I only got close to her a few times because she ran away every time I wanted to pet her. The night when I was helping my parents get our furniture out of the house and finishing up, never to come back to the apartment again, Scratch was there and I was very happy he was there one last time so i could pet him. I wonder if he and/or Sophie ever got adopted...

• Eek! 1
  • Love 2

Yesterday I found a coin while trying to pet some babs and while I was slowly chasing one I found a calico bab who I met before and i pet her

Then I find this grey boi who rubbed himself off of me a lot and now I'm searching for him

• Eek! 1
  • Love 4

I managed to befriend most of the cats from me local cat gang and I also managed to find Velvet, da grey boi

I gave em some food and I pet some of them, including the tux looking catto Francis. Also this black and white boi, and this little kitten

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

There are a few cats in our neighborhood but I don't think they are strays as all of them are very well fed. So every cat I meet gets a warrior cat name (I don't have pictures (because everytime I see them my dog scares them) but I shall give you the names and descriptions)

Morningflower- mainly cream and white cat with hints of red on the ears and tail

Hollyleaf- long haired, black cat

Moon Spots- black and white cat

Ivypool- long haired white cat with big dark grey patches and darker stripes (damn that is a pretty cat I wish I could show you guys a picture (and she lives right next to Moon Spots)

Dustpelt- small, brown tabby (actually the neighboors cat)

Shorttail- black tortie at my barn

Whitestorm- white cat (which clawed me XD )

Firestar- ginger cat (I was so happy when I saw him for the first time lol)

Cinderpelt- grey cat with white paws (super pretty as well!)

And we had a neighboor cat that was the most warrior cat spirited cat ever. We called him Tiger and he was longhaired and a grey/brown tabby with patchy fur, he was old but always ready to fight my dog (and my dog was ready to fight back (of course I never let her)) sadly he passed away a few years ago. He lived in the same place as Dustpelt and I always imagined that he was his mentor, though Dustpelt is really skittish.

• Love 3

2 hours ago, alex602h said:

Is this good or bad?

Good. Strays are a problem in eastern europe, I think, and the population suffers from a lot of preventable diseases. Aids in cat form and the like. Not pretty. Some of them here are sick, too... though not with that? It's complicated since cats can be carriers and never have an active outbreak

Recently I went to my grandfather's and stayed at his house for a few days. One one of the days we went to this neighborhood thing that was a big enclosed area and apparently they have zebras in there but we didn't see any.  We also saw some weird white does that ahd tan babies, I looked it up and I have no idea what they were. ANYWAYS there was this house that was having an open house, my grandfather is a relator and he wanted to look at it and we did. And they had a cat outside and I spent the whole time petting it. The sad thing is, it looked really emaciated, you could see all of it's bones. He obviously loved me xD here's three videos of me petting him. Highlights are that he kept headbutting me, and also he rolled onto his back, exposing his stomach, which means he trusted me : D

*about to edit with videos from my phone*

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Recently I went to my grandfather's and stayed at his house for a few days. One one of the days we went to this neighborhood thing that was a big enclosed area and apparently they have zebras in there but we didn't see any.  We also saw some weird white does that ahd tan babies, I looked it up and I have no idea what they were. ANYWAYS there was this house that was having an open house, my grandfather is a relator and he wanted to look at it and we did. And they had a cat outside and I spent the whole time petting it. The sad thing is, it looked really emaciated, you could see all of it's bones. He obviously loved me xD here's three videos of me petting him. Highlights are that he kept headbutting me, and also he rolled onto his back, exposing his stomach, which means he trusted me : D

*about to edit with videos from my phone*

"You are only allowed to upload 16MB" D:<

• Sad 1

Saw a new cat today. Called it Leafpool though she looked way to angry to be Leafpool ( she looked about ready to murder my dog but didn't come down from the window she was perching on ^^)

• Like 3
  • Eek! 2

2 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Saw a new cat today. Called it Leafpool though she looked way to angry to be Leafpool ( she looked about ready to murder my dog but didn't come down from the window she was perching on ^^)

Sounds like Stella. A cat my dad had, she was the meanest cat I've ever seen. She even left her own children to die.

• Sad 4