Stray Fawn Community

Babi cuddles!

PincerClaw420

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

The kittens are okay. Byron and Burnadette are living happy lives.

Oh thank goodness! ❤️

• 11 months later...

Time to revive this...

Abput a year ago on vacation we met these 4 kittens and their mother. They didn't like us very much, mostly because we ourselves brought along our cat. (She even peed herself once while running away from the mother cat lol) The mother never got a name, but the kittens did: Simba, for the ginger tabby, Maria for the calico, Tigress for the striped tabby with a bit of white, and Leaf for her almost identical in color, but much bigger brother. Simba was the only one who was okay with us cuddling him, but Vlasta (our cat) almost fought him once as a kitten, so it was a little risky to have them on our territory.

A few months ago we came back, and Simba was still around! Even friendlier than last time! Unfortunately, he was also a lot feister, so we had to break up some fights between him and Vlasta, but Vlasta is now with my grandma and uncle, so no more fighting between them! (He still fights with alot of other cats

Here he is, sleeping on a couch ;D

20200827_112647.jpg

Here is my stray cat story, it is kind of short.

So there's this white cat with black spots which I named Crowfrost. Or Crow for short. Anyways, I'm pretty sure they're a stray, but they might be a housecat. Since we haven't seen them in awhile. We used to see them whenever we went on walks, but they would run away whenever we got near them. We also saw them sitting on our fence on night. Although it might've been another cat because it was too dark you see.

But at my uncle's house, there are these three strays we see all the time. One's a toirtoiseshell (?) cat who's really skittish. Then one dark brown tabby who went up to my uncle while he was leaving the house and he began petting the cat. The other is a lighter brown, kind of light orange tabby who've we only seen twice, so he might be a housecat. We see him just wandering around, not worrying about us.  I sadly don't have any pictures, but next time I see them I'll take pictures if I can.

• Like 1

Hhhhhh here we go-

We don’t know if these cats have Owners but hhhhhhhhhhhh (also I named some of them :v)

Smoky - A light grey and White cat with A nose infection :(( (Maybe male and Hates everyone)

Pumpkin - An orange tabby with darker stripes and green eyes ( They like me, I give them treats(Also I think their a girl))

Basil - Brown and cream spotted kitten with brown eyes and a short tail (Scared of everyone and everything)

Apple - A Red-ish and cream Female cat with a stubby tail and Yellow eyes (In the middle of skittish and brave, will run from new ppl but will let ppl she knows and trusts pet her, she trusts meh and lets me pet her sometimes)
Peaches - A Cream (Also Female?)cat with Orangey Patches and yellow eyes with a stubby tail (Skittish)

Andy - A Slim cream and black cat with Orange eyes And a long tail (very nice, let me pet him once)

(Peaches and Apple might be siblings, and Apple has a Preggo belly so we don’t know who the daddo is, :/)

(I’ll update When there’s news about my back alley children)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...