Stray Fawn Community

For Goggles

Aether

@Goggles-kun

Hewwo.png.b25b9cbb40e1dcfa84e66b78d293ee2d.png

Everyone in the picture knew about this so they could give it more love by personalizing to theOc they wanted in it.

I totally forgot the gems on the Nichelings but..

❤️ 

I spent 2 days on this hope you love it as much as we love you!

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Awesome job Aetherskye! :) now I shall post my gift to Goggles right on this topic for everyone else to see! :D

4F86A8BB-CF0F-4135-8B24-D8850870DF57.thumb.png.7a06bfa776eb980a48779b34bbf056b1.png

Oh wow I just saw this—

holy ******* **** I love you guys so much

I can’t express how much I’m thankful for you all like?? This really brightened up my day I love you all so much

Keep the beautiful positivity around on the forums! You are all gorgeous human beings!

• Eek! 5

Guest SilverTheNicheling
29 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Oh wow I just saw this—

I can’t express how much I’m thankful for you all like?? This really brightened up my day I love you all so much

Keep the beautiful positivity around on the forums! You are all gorgeous human beings!

We're all thankful for you too Goggles! You're important to us and you're an amazing person! Never stop bein awesome! ;D

2 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Oh wow I just saw this—

Np. 

(I have no idea what else to say...) 

Be happy, and we’d do this no matter what?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Aetherbee said:

Np. 

(I have no idea what else to say...) 

Be happy, and we’d do this no matter what?

Are you tired Aetherbee? I don't know if its evening time for you right now like it is for me.

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Are you tired Aetherbee? I don't know if its nighttime right now like it is for me.

Yeah but I’ve got hunger games to watch! (Usually I am not tired. I think I have insomnia but I did a manual car wash today(as in a I did the washing.) but yeah nighttime 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Aetherbee said:

Yeah but I’ve got hunger games to watch! (Usually I am not tired. I think I have insomnia but I did a manual car wash today(as in a I did the washing.) but yeah nighttime 

Please get some sleep.. you can finish Hunger Games tomorrow since its Saturday, but I don't want you to have insomnia since it has really bad side effects.. :/

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, manglolia said:

I hope this is the right place...um...

488507889_forgoggles.png.b391c8fe51a027c1779a1fc8d426b73e.png

Also made this :) It's so cute!

106577385_virtualhugs.png.2294b2d1a5af6fc9775aff065fff8721.png

Now I wanna draw Juno!! 😮 you're gettin me into it Mags because these are adorable and so cute and awesome and just.. ah AMAZING!!

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Please get some sleep.. you can finish Hunger Games tomorrow since its Saturday, but I don't want you to have insomnia since it has really bad side effects.. :/

Yeah, I will. I’ve been getting better since I got a fan in my room. (Part of it was my temperature was blazing in my room.)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
12 minutes ago, Aetherbee said:

Yeah, I will. I’ve been getting better since I got a fan in my room. (Part of it was my temperature was blazing in my room.)

I hate dealing with the heat too when trying to sleep.. I like Winter alot more because the cold temps make it more likely for me to sleep and be all snuggled up in my blanket! Thats good to hear that you've been getting better at sleeping!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

GUYS STOP 5HIS IS MAKING ME CRY WITH HAPPINESS AAAAA

CC09D126-7A61-4D9E-B089-AEA978E72EBD.thumb.jpeg.bbc189b7c1ac51bac8c261c5e3f179e9.jpeg

Oh no I wont! ):3 just you wait when I start drawing Juno myself!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

It’s to late.. I cannot stop the art! ❤️ 

FloooowwwweeeerrrrMaaaaassskkkk! :3

Hai xD