Stray Fawn Community

For Goggles

Aether

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, FlowerMask said:

Sup! Sorry I haven’t been online for a while but anyways I have to get back to making art

You kiddin? You’ve been online for as tons as I have! We just don’t talk a lot more than we should.. say how bout I hit you up in our PM and just chat while you draw? ^w^

It is finished! I hope things get better for you goggles and we’re all here for you ❤️5B5336F0-D93B-4370-B61E-4ED9E07E2FF7.thumb.png.33114d85b84d930e58eb813bddc0d9f5.png I’m sorry the drawing of Juno isn’t that good I have little practice with drawing dogs or humans so I tried my best with what little skill I have :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

It is finished! I hope things get better for you goggles and we’re all here for you ❤️5B5336F0-D93B-4370-B61E-4ED9E07E2FF7.thumb.png.33114d85b84d930e58eb813bddc0d9f5.png I’m sorry the drawing of Juno isn’t that good I have little practice with drawing dogs or humans so I tried my best with what little skill I have :) 

It looks amazing FlowerMask! The effort you put in could be more than what I bargained for! xD but at the same time I still wanted to keep it simple and cute :3

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

86B1A3D7-12D9-4107-A270-35AB6388ED15.jpeg.ee61878f6df931751d0086f726aa5589.jpeg

• Love 2

1 minute ago, iiʞuƹɒ⅃ said:

one day i decided to watch a shading tutorial and i actually learnt a lot from it 

If only that could work for everything like handwriting or self confidence..  

• Paw up 2

• 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

im bumping this thread because I just remember this n it makes me happy but also we should do this

Yeah, there would probably be less people working on it cause if you don't get added to the pm(?) then you can assume you are the chosen to get attacked with art and it's gotta be a surprise who's chosen.

20 hours ago, Evil Aether said:

Yeah, there would probably be less people working on it cause if you don't get added to the pm(?) then you can assume you are the chosen to get attacked with art and it's gotta be a surprise who's chosen.

maybe the timing is really random? like, we can choose any time to choose someone to do art for, but not tell outside of the pm, so the recipient doesn't know. then we pick a random date for the deadline. and we can choose the next person at a random time too. we could even do the pm before the previous person gets their art so nobody knows. just. randomness

• Like 3