Stray Fawn Community

Parravens: Smart, befriendable/enragable birds.

Dun(ce) Crow

Well Mystic:

3251bb7e3fdc90ad4c279710fac7de40.jpg

an eclectus male and female (red and black for that gothic look)

499196cbbe0088eed8c12b003033b13e--parrot-toys-bird-toys.jpg

a Congo African Grey

86c5bc6751e0cf2dae1587a29f263f1b--rings-pet-birds.jpg

a teal blue ringneck

f63213a3d0484610a7a0b4751c1903b4.jpg

a pair of violet Indian ringnecks

90897160.png

honestly they're breeding all kinds of ringnecks now...

logo_sun_conure.jpg

can't forget sun conures:

450px-Sun_Conure_%28Aratinga_solstitialis%29_-pet_on_finger.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

and heres some lovebirds

hope that's helpful ;)

Well Mystic:

an eclectus male and female (red and black for that gothic look)

a Congo African Grey

a teal blue ringneck

a pair of violet Indian ringnecks

honestly they're breeding all kinds of ringnecks now...

can't forget sun conures:

and heres some lovebirds

hope that's helpful ;)

Oh my gosh, thank you! Those pictures are lovely!! Fun Fact: I actually based the patterns of the parravens off of ringneck parrots xD I think they're super adorable and had no idea there were violet indian ringnecks; they're so cute!! I think a purple birb would fit right in to the swampy scenery~!

I don't know for sure, but it seems like you may have possibly missed this? xD

https://strayfawnstudio.com/forum/index.php?topic=564.msg758#msg758

I really wanted to know what you think about the moving example lol

Seems like it.

Personally, I thought the attacks should be more of a swooping attack - the circling looks good, but should be a bit higher above the predators head.

• 5 months later...
On ‎19‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:32 PM, MysticTopaz said:

It was suggested to me by vivsi78 that the Parravens could have different colors based on the biome, so I recolored the line art! Also vivsi78 said: "the one on the left should steal berries from berry bushes if you arent next to it and the one on the right should attack predators ( i would comment in the suggestion forum but i am very confused how it works )" and I thought that was a neat idea!

6FAF5649E151B1D3E2FAAFE6D28BD1FC5256AF64

Green = Grassland

Orange = Savannah

Blue = Swamp (I'm trying to use only real parrot colors and I couldn't find a better color. I know blue kinda clashes with the current predatory bluebird color, but oh well. If you have a better real-life parrot color that would fit better with the swamp that isn't green, let me know!)

Pink = Jungle

White = Snow

Mabye swamp could be grey, black or purple and savannah could be yellow.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I love the idea, I just think that indeed islands should be able to be entirely covered in the bird territory, even some of the larger islands! it'd either add a fun challenge or a good defence! I also have an idea to add onto to it.

that there can be on medium 2 nests of 2 birb tribes, on hard 2 and a third that can only have up to 4 birbs, and on the uh.. harder then hard (I need more gigabytes for my mind capacity) 3 nests. I think it'd also be fun to have a variant that is simply aggressive, no matter what you do or did. and a variant that is simply skittish and runs. that'd also be interesting.

On 11/3/2017 at 12:56 PM, Dun(ce) Crow said:

you can leave food or nesting material beneath the tree

someone could make button art if you want. also, if the parravens are friendly, they could have a more likely chance of attacking blue birds,because the parravens could defend their prey and be more protective of their babies, and they should also get hostile at blue birds if they snatch the wounded chick at the bottom of the tree. 

26 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

someone could make button art if you want. also, if the parravens are friendly, they could have a more likely chance of attacking blue birds,because the parravens could defend their prey and be more protective of their babies, and they should also get hostile at blue birds if they snatch the wounded chick at the bottom of the tree. 

I doubt they'll see this...